Official Western Conference Finals Gm1: 05/19 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6PM PST ESPN

-Derek Fisher is a 1-dimensional hack. Anyone can camp out in the corners and jack up 3's.
Trust me...i'm starting to HATE D Fish again cause he's officially a Laker again, but D Fish hits THE MOST timely shots in NBA history. Dude stays hitting those HUGE shots that just change the @@@++*# momentum of the game!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
So no, not ANYONE can do that.

Spike Lee's a sucka just like Snoop was when he tried to hop on the Warrior bandwagon when we made the playoffs.

TI
smh.gif
that's my dude and all but he had us FOOLED!...Dude went to jail for agood two weeks.

Melo
frown.gif
man i feel bad for him. Suffers from the Tmac syndrome. Had aGREAT game but still took the L.

Lakers got lucky as always...played like crap, but had miracles like Chauncey missing the same amount of free throws in ONE half than he did the ENTIREplayoffs.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
!#$+ i'm mad, them fools ALWAYS get lucky with %!%$ likethat.

I don't see what's so bad about Spike cheering for Kobe.

Obviously he appreciates his game and worked with him during that "documentary" so it's not a surprise.

grin.gif

I mean, I see what you're saying.

But at this point, I don't think anyone should question Spike and his fanhood. At the end of the day, he's at the Knicks game when we'regetting bodied by the Kings or some ++$$.

I don't see what's so bad about Spike cheering for Kobe.

Obviously he appreciates his game and worked with him during that "documentary" so it's not a surprise.

True.

L.A. HAS GOT TO BE CAREFUL..

THE SAME THING HAPPENED AGAINST DETROIT IN THE FINALS..

WE BARELY WON THE 1ST GAME & LOST THE NEXT 4...

Great game.

Watching Melo and Kobe battle during this series is going to be epic.

A key to this series is how well Kobe can contain Billups in the first three quarters, that way Ariza can switch over to him in the fourth quarter.

As poorly as Fish played in the first half (and first two rounds), he made up for it in the second half of this game. Regardless of how terrible he shootsthroughout the course of the game, I always feel like he'll come through in the cluch.

BOTTOM LINE:

7 WINS TO GO!!!

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

laugh.gif
At the mad Denver fans in this thread. dude really called out the commentator and said that the "BANG!" line was corny
laugh.gif
homie you mad as hell.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

No. Detroit won game 1, and LA barely won game 2.

no we lost game 1 and won game 2 cause if we had won game 1 and lost the series then phil's record of winnin game 1 then winnin the series would have oneblemish on it

http://www.nba.com/finals2004/

MJsaver wrote:
L.A. HAS GOT TO BE CAREFUL...

THE SAME THING HAPPENED AGAINST DETROIT IN THE FINALS...

I HAVE NO COT DAMN CLUE WHAT I AM RAMBLING ABOUT, ETC...

EDIT:
laugh.gif
...QFT though...If JR is healthy, this %%#$ is going 7 games for sure...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
games.

fisher is a bum. dude just pisses me off watching him, all he does is hit open 3's. then he acts like hes nice, get the f outta here man. jackson just hasthese dudes number though, adelman and karl but i want denver to win. i can just picture that gone fishin pic now though with george and rick
laugh.gif

I thought announcers, especially national tv announcers weren't supposed to be partial towards a team? Because mike breen is a laker fan. He is terrible. Iswear he almost had an orgasm when ariza got the steal.

BANG!........shut the hell up with that. I'm watching the rest of the series on mute if he's doing em.

But otherwise, kobe's conditioning is and as everyone saw tonight, superb. Billups down the stretch was on the money. A couple of dumb plays down thestretch allowed the lakers to steal this one. Denver, make a couple more free throws, erase some mistakes (and erase anthony carter) and they should be fine.

the lakers didnt look very sharp and the nuggets made some terrible mistakes down the stretch...i think this series will be very close with the lakers pullingout because they match up against them better

No it didn't.

Lakers lost game 1 and won game 2.

Detroit took 3-5 at home.

Back
Top Bottom