Official Western Conference Finals Game 6: 5/27 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

timeout?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

good series Denver, you've been swell. the match ups were real exciting, I thought this would go 6 or 7

Lakers going to the finals back-to-back
smokin.gif

this time hopefully they man up & bring the chip back to the West

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Lakers played simply amazing tonight

I'd have to say that it was more that the Nuggets were flat and played like crap...Lakers played good yeah, but the Nuggets were never ever in this.

Originally Posted by travman24

Bring on the Magic or Cavs

Game one is gonna be Monday or Tuesday?
Finals don't start til June 4th (Thursday) , hopefully Game 1 will be @ Staples
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Like I said earlier in here, the regular season Lakers came to play today. We're hard to beat when we play with this type of effort all around.

As far as the Nuggets, they're a good team, but not great yet. They're mentally weak and it all starts with their tomato face coach.

Any Nuggets fans out there get upset when they saw Billups smiling after he fouled Brown on the 3 pt. shot?

george karl in most recent huddle, " why are you all playing like it's a 25 pt lead???? it's only a 24 PT LEAD!!!!"

Originally Posted by outkast9984

billups disappeared the last few games

he def... did ...
laugh.gif
MR. big shot ... poor fg % , turnovers, bad decisions, not being aggressive on offense, he is def. part of the blame
they lost some close games and that ultimately sealed their fate ... they couldn't bounce back ... def. not championship worthy

Back
Top Bottom