Official Western Conference Finals Game 5: 5/27 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6:00PM PST ESPN

Home court means so much in this series...I'm not losing the faith but that first game was basically our series in a nutshell...smh

smh.gif
at the Nuggets.

Like Breen and JVG just said.... the refs are letting them play tonight.

And that SHOULD have been in Denver's favor.

The fact that the Nuggets did NOT capitalize is a HUGE disappointment.

Hiss didn't even go off tonight and Denver STILL lost???

Embarrassment.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

thats why u dont flop
Exactly. That was NOT a blocking foul, but it's Nene's own fault for flopping and trying to get a charge. Too bad.
laugh.gif
Cut the crap. Gasol forearmed Nene in the waist.
I saw it...but was that elbow strong enough to shove him to the ground? No. I agree it wasn't a blocking foul, what I'm saying is Neneflopped for a charge and didn't get it.

wow....this is backyard b ball......letting them play hard..whos still saying softies?????lol

probably late on this but...
shannon brown of the lakers looks so much alike w/chris brown
laugh.gif

but yeah,i think the lakers will come away with the W.

As poorly as Kobe is playing overall, he is doing a good job leading the team on the floor.

Too many careless turnovers though.

Originally Posted by Eclectic E

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

thats why u dont flop
Exactly. That was NOT a blocking foul, but it's Nene's own fault for flopping and trying to get a charge. Too bad.

laugh.gif
Cut the crap. Gasol forearmed Nene in the waist.
Not crap at all. When you have 5 fouls why even risk it?

So Nene should stop playing D because of crap calls? I'm not going to blame the refs for the outcome of the game because it has been a fairly"balanced" game, but Nene has been getting crapped on. But I guess that's his fault for trying.

Back
Top Bottom