Official Western Conference Finals Game 5: 5/27 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6:00PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Man Lakers stay having hella luck. They ALWAYS find some wack +!% no name player that comes outta nowhere and all of a sudden finds the magic touch like they just touched the Space Jam basketball or some %!!%.
smh.gif
Agreed my dude.
tired.gif

And Mez, I have no clue what the pic you posted means.... But it's funny regardless.

And t3b, my initial post is on page 42.

As far as this game... still not over yet. I can't believe the Nuggets allowed this to happen.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Shut the %%%@ up Breen. EVERYTHING is a flagrant to you.
eyes.gif
Now THIS is funny.

Me and other Knick fans were tellin you earlier in the season how much we hate breen. Now you see the light my dude
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Brown
eek.gif

Ok, with the pics and gifs, Mez and t3b obviously didn't see my post.

So
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

No really though,
indifferent.gif
I'm lost
nerd.gif

Well Breen sucks !+$ tonight!

And Mez quoted the pic of Kobe you put up. So I typed a message to the both of you. I honestly don't even remember what the message was right now.
laugh.gif
Riiiiigghhhhhhttttttt.

1241296424330.jpg

Sup?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I see you Shuges, its all love.

If it was Lebron I'd turn the other way.
glasses.gif

Nuggets lose this game, Nuggets fans gotta go back to the 3rd where dude was horrible. Stalling the offense, turning it over, etc.

Last last possesion wide open 3 dude hesitates and tries to draw the foul
laugh.gif

Kleiza!

Kleiza's the only one playing for the Nuggets now. Nene with the +%%%+ move. Mr. Bigshot has !#%$!@$ dissapeared

Kobe

is

!*+*#$% up
sick.gif

Come on Kobe, this is when we need you to seal the deal not fumble the ball and what not

Back
Top Bottom