Official Western Conference Finals Game 4: 5/25 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

i dont mind the freethrows...

it keeps the pace slower, which is good against a team like denver..

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Whats Nene's full name? for some reason im thinkin "hilario"

I just asked my pops the same thing... Does he have one name? Like Usher, madona?

"Maybyner Rodney Hilario"

hes from Brazil, all their best athletes go by one name. Pele, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Kaka. So add Nene. So drop Hilario, add a little accent mark over the e,and you got a cool name.

Walton in da game nuggets finna go up by 20...
glasses.gif

J.R pick ya shots son, Stop jacking up 3's....

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

truthfully after how flat the lakers came out in games 4 and 6 in the houston series, im not even mad at this start to be honest.

you're dumb... this is a chance to take a commanding lead & essentially end the series at home...

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

truthfully after how flat the lakers came out in games 4 and 6 in the houston series, im not even mad at this start to be honest.

you're dumb... this is a chance to take a commanding lead & essentially end the series at home...
keep it close and take the game from them late kid.

don't you got a summit to worry about
laugh.gif

Phil told Pau to be more aggressive,

hopefully he is all game, on offense when he is on he almost can't be guarded

and Luke+Fish in the lineup together =
sick.gif

wow these is the most ******ed defensive team EVER

it is obvious that every nuggets is trying to go to the basket

let them dudes shoot jumpers
indifferent.gif

soft fouls being called. billups did the same thing to kobe on the other end before that foul on anthony.

The announcers just finished getting on Nene saying he's been in foul trouble all series and then on the next play when he just puts his hands up to allowPau to score, JVG complains that he needs to play better D.

laugh.gif

with all the battling for post position goin on, the refs are goin to call that little bump by walton? terrible

Back
Top Bottom