Official Western Conference Finals Game 4: 5/25 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

i see a lot of lakers fans always psyching themselves out before the game talking about nuggets gonna win and then when the lakers win its like i knew it allalong and when they lose its like i knew they'd lose
indifferent.gif
stop it i've noticed it the last couple games..you know who you are
smh.gif

a lot of yal forget how hard it is to play at the elevation denver's at. I hope that's what caused kobe to be fatigued game 3 and they got used to itby now since it takes a couple of days. if it's real fatigue then we are in trouble today.

I wanna see this go 7 games, so lets get it Denver!

And no, I'm not a hater, homer, stan, rider, or any of that +@!$... I just like watching Denver play so fall back.

Plus I don't wanna see JA off himself.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

i see a lot of lakers fans always psyching themselves out before the game talking about nuggets gonna win and then when the lakers win its like i knew it all along and when they lose its like i knew they'd lose
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

Here we go...Denver will tie this series. Anyone know the opening theme songs for each of the lineups?

I think it's awkward for the announcer to be some random Black guy standing in the middle of the court sounding like a maniac wrestler in a suit and tie.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Go Lakers.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Here we go...Denver will tie this series. Anyone know the opening theme songs for each of the lineups?

Nevermind. It's Higher by The Game.

i have to admit, I HATED Billlups when he was at Detriot. But he is a stand up guy and a great pg.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

i see a lot of lakers fans always psyching themselves out before the game talking about nuggets gonna win and then when the lakers win its like i knew it all along and when they lose its like i knew they'd lose
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

not me.
i called Lakers tonight.... and close it out in Staples game 5.
YOU KNOWWW!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom