Official Western Conference Finals Game 4: 5/25 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

If there is any consolation in this game it is that Andrew Bynum has played well this 4th quarter, maybe he can use this to help him out in the rest of theplayoffs.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

gary_Payton1.jpg

"He just hit him on his head"

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

And how is that a foul on him? Walton was diving for the ball and JR stood his ground.

roll.gif
Are you serious?!?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Learn the game of basketball my dude
Maybe I didn't see the play as clearly as I thought, but to me it looked like Luke piled into JR. Maybe I saw it wrong, and there was noreplay, but I didn't see what JR could have done otherwise.

Game is a Reynolds. Kobe cannot do it by himself. This Lakers team is horrible outside of him just like the Cavaliers. They better be prepared to play Game 5or this will easily go 7 games.

wow, if it weren;t for a couple of dumb inbounds passes, this series could have been almost over.....

pshhh

IF WAS PHIL JACKSON...

'D PUT MNBENGA IN TO PUNCH SOMEBODY STRAIGHT N THE MOUTH....SERIOUSLY...

DENVER STRAIGHT UP PLAYN JAIL BALL, LA NEEDS TO DO SOMETHNG...

Alright, Phil we are getting killed on the glass and you decide to go with Walton at the 4? Are you %%****+ kidding me?

On the real I give props to Daytona 5000 he always here hater and all, but my man JapanAir why you always ghost when Lakers winning and then show up when theylose? I mean I know why but you know that is kinda a female move....

I've never seen so many offensive rebounds in my life.
roll.gif
smh.gif

Eh...time to go home and take care of business. We started off way too slow today and yet again, Kobe looks like the only one that cares.

Back
Top Bottom