Official Western Conference Finals Game 3: 5/23 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 5:30PM PST ABC

25j8ok3.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

JR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Imagine if that was the 4th qtr though and he won the game........would they slurp him????

Damn man like who is your favorite team man like seriously? Every team that plays against the Lakers you root for them
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Stick to your own team..oh wait..

In fairness to JR, sucker @#% Sasha DID foul him though.

But he still deserved the tech.
laugh.gif

Son was looking like Stone Cold Steve Austin with all that head-bobbing and cussing.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

Son was looking like Stone Cold Steve Austin with all that head-bobbing and cussing.
laugh.gif

ITS 8 PTS BUT IT FEELS LIKE 15...

AND...........

LAMAR ODOM M.I.A. AGAIN IN THIS SERIES....

IF I WAS PHIL I'D GIVE EVERY LAST ONE OF HIS MINUTES TO JOSH POWELL....

I CANT REMEMBER, EXACTLY WHO DID WE GET FOR CARON BUTLER?????

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

lol. sasha didn't foul him to be falling like he got snipped.

Callin all kind of techs on Denver I can see the one on JR for taunting but not the previous one on carter and def not the one on Klutez (sp) in the firsthalf.

We cant hit our damn FT's, we cant grab a damn rebound and we cant defend anyone. This team needs to get it together. Fisher should see no playing timethis quarter and Phil should just let Kurt Rambis coach the team.

Nuggets are too entertaining, I hope they make it to the Finals. With the Lakers, it's always the same ol' stuff, same problems

Back
Top Bottom