Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

My favorite track is "so special". John Legend was damn near perfect on the track. Overall, I really like the album and I will go scoop it up tomorrow. And, to me, CIV > CIII.
pimp.gif

He's about to do NUMBERS! He has 3 Carter IV in the top ten on itunes. He'll for sure have the second biggest first week sales of this year (GaGa).

He's about to do NUMBERS! He has 3 Carter IV in the top ten on itunes. He'll for sure have the second biggest first week sales of this year (GaGa).

Album def isn't bad like a lot of yall sayin, you same dudes prolly in the Lil B thread though supporting that garbage. Weezy say some bs on this album but he got some joints on here too and production on point.

Album def isn't bad like a lot of yall sayin, you same dudes prolly in the Lil B thread though supporting that garbage. Weezy say some bs on this album but he got some joints on here too and production on point.

I dont know if it was cause people lowered my expectations with their hating, but I liked the entire album except for 2 songs.

I dont know if it was cause people lowered my expectations with their hating, but I liked the entire album except for 2 songs.

waynes carters are staring to mimick the final destination movies the first blew you away the 2nd was a great follow up three was ok & 4 totally sucked hopefully cV will be better cuz FDV was better than FDiv
laugh.gif
roll.gif

waynes carters are staring to mimick the final destination movies the first blew you away the 2nd was a great follow up three was ok & 4 totally sucked hopefully cV will be better cuz FDV was better than FDiv
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom