Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Originally Posted by JUS3

This may be the worst album ever where I like every song
laugh.gif
Yo, this got me rollin for some reason
laugh.gif

This man speaks truth. It's like a train wreck. It's ugly to watch but you can't look away...

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This man speaks truth. It's like a train wreck. It's ugly to watch but you can't look away...

Nah it's like a train wreck directed by Michael Bay. No real plot or cohesive. But enough bells & jingles to keep you interested.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah it's like a train wreck directed by Michael Bay. No real plot or cohesive. But enough bells & jingles to keep you interested.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just got to that Interlude tho.... got me like, "DJ!..ayy DJ!!...RUN THAT SHHT BACKK!!!!"

laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just got to that Interlude tho.... got me like, "DJ!..ayy DJ!!...RUN THAT SHHT BACKK!!!!"

laugh.gif

+ it sells...

laugh.gif

+ it sells...

Interlude and Nas on the Outro 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why the highlights of the album have wayne nowhere to be found though?
laugh.gif

Interlude and Nas on the Outro 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why the highlights of the album have wayne nowhere to be found though?
laugh.gif

The Louisianimal aint coming back...ive been felt like that but still kinda wanted to hold out hope 
laugh.gif

album synopsis is simple tho...beats is dope as hell so ill rock with it. But dude selling out tours year round mixed crowds that just want sum goofy isssh to recite at his concerts...he delivers to the fullest lol

No need for him to spit no more. It is what it is I guess but damn 
tired.gif

couple dope verses from him throughout the album tho

The Louisianimal aint coming back...ive been felt like that but still kinda wanted to hold out hope 
laugh.gif

album synopsis is simple tho...beats is dope as hell so ill rock with it. But dude selling out tours year round mixed crowds that just want sum goofy isssh to recite at his concerts...he delivers to the fullest lol

No need for him to spit no more. It is what it is I guess but damn 
tired.gif

couple dope verses from him throughout the album tho

Am I only one that's really feeling "Abortion" that beat is 
sick.gif
sick.gif

An whatever Wayne is saying just seems to go with it.

Am I only one that's really feeling "Abortion" that beat is 
sick.gif
sick.gif

An whatever Wayne is saying just seems to go with it.

Back
Top Bottom