Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

When it Waynes, it pours

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Did he just say that?

Final thoughts:

The production on this album
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Blunt Blowin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Megaman
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nightmares From The Bottom
pimp.gif

She Will
pimp.gif

Interlude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

President Carter
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Outro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I rock with this. To the dudes who aren't, go back to listening to Meek Mill
laugh.gif

Final thoughts:

The production on this album
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Blunt Blowin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Megaman
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nightmares From The Bottom
pimp.gif

She Will
pimp.gif

Interlude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

President Carter
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Outro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I rock with this. To the dudes who aren't, go back to listening to Meek Mill
laugh.gif

This may be the worst album ever where I like every song
laugh.gif

Like not one song came on that I wanted to skip. Just something about this is so mediocre. I don't know what it is. No Shoot Me Down or Playin With Fire. No club banger like Lollipop. No tracks ripped like Nothin on Me. No feel good music like Mrs. Officer.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Like not one song came on that I wanted to skip. Just something about this is so mediocre. I don't know what it is. No Shoot Me Down or Playin With Fire. No club banger like Lollipop. No tracks ripped like Nothin on Me. No feel good music like Mrs. Officer.
30t6p3b.gif

dope album man. it's solid. it'll definately grow on y'all . the hate's not warranted. you could tell wayne realizes that alot of people/fans are calling him out on whether or not he's fallin off. this sheet goes hard man.

dope album man. it's solid. it'll definately grow on y'all . the hate's not warranted. you could tell wayne realizes that alot of people/fans are calling him out on whether or not he's fallin off. this sheet goes hard man.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
That's the thing, though.

People will slander this tape, but sing oooh-wee-oooh-wee-ooh to that Mrs. Officer track off C3, when if you take a step back and really think about what you're listening to, a track like THAT was garbage.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
That's the thing, though.

People will slander this tape, but sing oooh-wee-oooh-wee-ooh to that Mrs. Officer track off C3, when if you take a step back and really think about what you're listening to, a track like THAT was garbage.

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

Everyone in here sounds confused... don't know if it's good or if it's trash. About to give it a listen though. 

No confusion, beats are dope, which makes you wanna listen to the album, but Lil Wayne's lyrics are terrible...

Everyone in here sounds confused... don't know if it's good or if it's trash. About to give it a listen though. 

No confusion, beats are dope, which makes you wanna listen to the album, but Lil Wayne's lyrics are terrible...

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

yup

yup

^^ Sums it up

^^ Sums it up

Back
Top Bottom