Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

This is really, really bad. 

Not that bad, only problem is WTT came out first.
My opinion doesn't have anything to do with Watch The Throne. There's only 4 or 5 songs on here that have replay value to me. 

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

This is really, really bad. 

Not that bad, only problem is WTT came out first.
My opinion doesn't have anything to do with Watch The Throne. There's only 4 or 5 songs on here that have replay value to me. 

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

he must not have any friends that tell him the bars aren't there.
There's no WAY anyone in YMCMB will step to him and let him know what's real. His "father" hypes him up as the greatest thing since sliced bread. He's featured on so many tracks that people believe he IS a great rapper -- it's like he HAS to be because he's featured everywhere. He gets cosigns from some of rap's best, because he can flow, has killed some verses, and has been in the rap game for ages. This dude is as unfocused as any other rapper in music -- he's just gets an unlimited free pass. If it wasn't for Drake, Nicki Minaj, Lollipop, and his features, his career would've been on life support by now ...
What gets me is when I see his VMAs commercial where he talks about being inspired by emotion, and proceeds to spit some random #+* verse with no depth or meaning at all

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

he must not have any friends that tell him the bars aren't there.
There's no WAY anyone in YMCMB will step to him and let him know what's real. His "father" hypes him up as the greatest thing since sliced bread. He's featured on so many tracks that people believe he IS a great rapper -- it's like he HAS to be because he's featured everywhere. He gets cosigns from some of rap's best, because he can flow, has killed some verses, and has been in the rap game for ages. This dude is as unfocused as any other rapper in music -- he's just gets an unlimited free pass. If it wasn't for Drake, Nicki Minaj, Lollipop, and his features, his career would've been on life support by now ...
What gets me is when I see his VMAs commercial where he talks about being inspired by emotion, and proceeds to spit some random #+* verse with no depth or meaning at all

Originally Posted by HTG Designs

Only 45 pages for a lil wayne mixtape and leaked album?Dude is sober as hell. NO BUZZ and NO BARS.
I think it's more like his time is coming to an end.

Probably not though since the younger kids and early 20's will probably still mess with it.

I was thinking the same thing though, looking at other threads and how long they are. I kinda hope Drake splits soon, it was a cool thing IMO for them to get together like that but it's only gonna get worse from here. I like Drake's lane. Hopefully their tape is flames though.

Originally Posted by HTG Designs

Only 45 pages for a lil wayne mixtape and leaked album?Dude is sober as hell. NO BUZZ and NO BARS.
I think it's more like his time is coming to an end.

Probably not though since the younger kids and early 20's will probably still mess with it.

I was thinking the same thing though, looking at other threads and how long they are. I kinda hope Drake splits soon, it was a cool thing IMO for them to get together like that but it's only gonna get worse from here. I like Drake's lane. Hopefully their tape is flames though.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

NT thread page lengths =/= Real world

I know man, people need to just chill and listen to the music
stop being so critical about it, don't like it don't listen 

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

NT thread page lengths =/= Real world

I know man, people need to just chill and listen to the music
stop being so critical about it, don't like it don't listen 

grin.gif

I'm not gonna jump into the album discussion because people seem to be attacking both sides of opinions.
But I will say this...

Im not even a big Wayne fan... 

but Before, and After listening to C4... 'She Will' Was and still IS one of the DOPEST mainstream hip-hop songs to drop in 2011. It's top 3 IMO.

I can't stop playing it... the punchlines are actually entertaining on this, Drake murdered the hook
smokin.gif
 and the beat is just plain RIDICULOUS (in a great way)... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not gonna jump into the album discussion because people seem to be attacking both sides of opinions.
But I will say this...

Im not even a big Wayne fan... 

but Before, and After listening to C4... 'She Will' Was and still IS one of the DOPEST mainstream hip-hop songs to drop in 2011. It's top 3 IMO.

I can't stop playing it... the punchlines are actually entertaining on this, Drake murdered the hook
smokin.gif
 and the beat is just plain RIDICULOUS (in a great way)... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This album is horrible.
As soon as I heard 6 Ft 7Ft I knew Wayne was in trouble. When John Lennon and How To Love came out, I knew C4 was a wrap.

President Carter  
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

Perfect song for Hov to body YMCMB on.

Back
Top Bottom