Official WDYWT thread NOV 2010, *** NO quoting pics ** keep the negativity out

densho with the heat 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

55steep, that's a really nice fit. Info on the cap?

Thanks! The cap is a raw denim one Supreme did in either summer or fall '09.

And Densho, good job utterly decimating the thread...

Originally Posted by theLwerd

55steep, that's a really nice fit. Info on the cap?

Thanks! The cap is a raw denim one Supreme did in either summer or fall '09.

And Densho, good job utterly decimating the thread...

Cris - lovin those leather currys. I'm still bitter I got hosed on that auction site for a pair.

Justin - great shot man!

Cris - lovin those leather currys. I'm still bitter I got hosed on that auction site for a pair.

Justin - great shot man!

I really doubt he wore all that out. Props to him if he did, but I could easily see that being taken out the box and put on to take pics, and then dusted off, wiped down, and back in the box.

I really doubt he wore all that out. Props to him if he did, but I could easily see that being taken out the box and put on to take pics, and then dusted off, wiped down, and back in the box.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

i doubt it, he rocked um, why take pictures just to put them back in the box? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

i doubt it, he rocked um, why take pictures just to put them back in the box? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

^redicolous
laugh.gif
anyways, thanks to all believers and to the non-beleivers...asks about me! Good stuff up there btw. Peace!

^redicolous
laugh.gif
anyways, thanks to all believers and to the non-beleivers...asks about me! Good stuff up there btw. Peace!

Back
Top Bottom