***Official Waves Post Vol. When I Stop The Only Thing Still Spinnin Is My Waves***

I don't know man. I think that Pink depends on your hair texture. It's always soft then, it gets a bit harder to manage after a few hours and my hairwill start sticking up. I stick mostly to hot water, brush and a minimal usage of the du rag. I throw a little dax/ murray's in when I'm wolfing.

smh.gif
, I been hoopin an workin out like crazy the past couple of weeks..Once i getmy wave game on point...i sweat and it kills my waves. Iono what to do

Waves wont show up overnight... Its a training program for your hair.... Wash your hair put some Hemp / Dax / Pomade in your hair... Brush Brush Brush , if itgettting a lil dry wet the brush then brush your hair a lil more.... throw ya durag on and donT take it off until u have to ...as soon as you take it off ,brush and dont touch your hair for the rest of the day, just miinor brushing... if you dont see any formations within 2 weeks GIVE UP AND GET SOME CURLS....

this pix is a lil old

ill have some newer one in a day or 2

if you just startin out and you gone be putin all type of %$*$ in your head plz plz wash your head atleast every 3 days.

Originally Posted by an66eon

I don't know man. I think that Pink depends on your hair texture. It's always soft then, it gets a bit harder to manage after a few hours and my hair will start sticking up. I stick mostly to hot water, brush and a minimal usage of the du rag. I throw a little dax/ murray's in when I'm wolfing.
Well for my hair texture its perfect because its soft on gp, so all I really use pink lotion for is to keep my scalp from being dry. I've reallyonly put two products in my hair for significant periods of time over the course of me being alive (pink lotion and liv~ another moisturizer(sp?) which I havebeen using since I was a baby) other than that brushing in the shower and a durag is all it takes me.

What some of you don't understand is, brushing your hair waaaay tooo much, can lead to baldness. When you brush, you're actually pulling your hair, andall those chemicals you're rubbing in your scalp is going to irritate the hell out of your scalp. I use to try to get waves heavy, at the end of the day,its all about genetics. If you're born where your hair can wave, then it'll wave, if not then it won't. I just said to hell with it all and got aBrohawk(TM), the recognition is greatly positive.

^why? I had little tides when I was younger, way before I knew what a wavecap, grease, and all that was for. I just saw my older brush his hair, so I would doit,too.

all you need is a softy brush/medium brush...pink lotion.....a du-rag...and a commitment to brush every once in a while. ive been waving for 10 years. and ihardly have to brush anymore. once your pattern is set in you hair..youre good to go. it will rarely/if ever leave at all.

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

What some of you don't understand is, brushing your hair waaaay tooo much, can lead to baldness. When you brush, you're actually pulling your hair, and all those chemicals you're rubbing in your scalp is going to irritate the hell out of your scalp. I use to try to get waves heavy, at the end of the day, its all about genetics. If you're born where your hair can wave, then it'll wave, if not then it won't. I just said to hell with it all and got a Brohawk(TM), the recognition is greatly positive.

You can brush as much as you want to,and you won't go bald.

My dad got 360s, he been brushin' all his life and he is like 43
laugh.gif
...So I don't have nothin' to worry about
pimp.gif
....But I guess its differentfor other people.

lol wow, i have been slacking my hair now looks like a mat because of lack of maintenance
trend setter, if you dont mind me asking, are u 100% black?

anyway, what i USED to have... the 1st was when i was back in HS like 3 yrs ago the 2nd was like 06... aint even the best pics, i think they was deleted

i need to get back on my game.

The nappier your hair is, the better (form) your waves will be. Everybody thinks that you gotta have good genes or mixed, wrong, that's just gives you big,lumpy #!% waves because your hair is too fine (straight), it's harder for it to make that "S" form, compare to $#%%$@ with nappy hair, becauseall waves are is just naps brush out and makes an "S" form. I rather have a sea of small waves, than 4 large #!% waves.

All I use is Carrot creme, 360 Wave (blue can) and brush, and I'm good. I don't use pink lotion, drys my hair out to quick, carrot creme keeps itsmoisture all day,
pimp.gif

2s7hzk0.png

Originally Posted by socaking

If you're born where your hair can wave, then it'll wave, if not then it won't
Truth. And I dont believe anyone whos says they just use water and a brush.
I don't know. I think that if you establish a routine and stick to it, the waves will eventually come. As long as you brush and brush andbrush. You'll be spinning eventually.
It takes time and patience. They won't come overnight.

& the water method really does work. Try it. It worked great for me.

Back in junior high i used pink lotion with nu nile and my waves were spinning. Now I have to start from scratch to get my waves back. So I tried using carrotcreme and nu nile and I got waves on the sides and the back of my head but not on the top. So im going to try and go back to using pink lotion and hopefully Ican get the spinnies that I once used to have.

Back
Top Bottom