Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

Barnes' flagrant fouls
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, the one on James White was my personal favorite
laugh.gif

He played like trash during his last year with us, but it was most likely due to the passing of his mom
ohwell.gif

matt barnes is trash. super overrated. i dont want him near nor cal. i remember when he first got his shine in sacramento. the annoucers there were acting like he was the second coming of mitch richmond or some !%#%. $#*# that ##$ kings fan.

wouldnt it be crazy if jeff van gundy took over if don nelson got fired and the warriors actually were known for playing defense?

^unless new management gets some decent players on this team for jvg to work with i cannot see him rebuilding a team from scratch. i would love if we got him though

For what Barnes is, he fits into the supposedely new defensive mindset. Perfect for 15-20 mins and Nellie hates him. Gets under players skins and has that foul hard mentality that good, tough teams covet and we seriously lack.

I can't knock the dude for his last year with us, didn't his mom die? He got into the dog house and never can't out. His brother is mad annoying but for a cheaper SF/role player I'd love him. Especially playing the lakers 4 times.

Well it's that time of the year again, where we get our hopes up and take home a fantastic Summer League along with countless memories that will overshadow the regular season:
June 29, 2010
Warriors Announce 2010 Summer League Roster & Schedule
Squad To Play Five Games At NBA Summer League In Las Vegas 

[table][tr][td]
Wright_SL10_270x300.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Brandan Wright will participate on the Warriors' 2010 Summer League squad in Las Vegas.[/td][/tr][/table]The Golden State Warriors announced today that 2010 First Round selection Ekpe Udoh will join Anthony RandolphReggie Williams andBrandan Wright in headlining the team’s summer league squad at the2010 NBA Summer League in Las Vegas. Warriors’ assistant coachStephen Silas will serve as the team’s head coach for Summer League. 

Golden State’s summer league schedule consists of five games from Friday, July 9, through Thursday, July 15. The 2010 NBA Summer League, which features squads representing 22 NBA teams and one D-League team, takes place from July 9 – 18, with games played at COX Pavilion and the Thomas & Mack Center on the campus of UNLV. This marks the sixth consecutive year that the Warriors have participated in the Las Vegas Summer League. 

Udoh, who was selected by the Warriors with the 6th overall pick in the 2010 NBA Draft, will make his first appearance in a Warriors uniform at Summer League. Udoh finished his junior season at Baylor with averages of 13.9 points, 9.8 rebounds and 3.69 blocks, while earning an honorable mention All-America selection by the Associated Press and also being named to the Big 12 All-Defensive Team as selected by the conference’s coaches. 

This year, NBA TV will air the full 58-game NBA Summer League schedule, including 39 games live, along with offering live daily studio programming with NBA GameTime. Fans will also have the opportunity to watch every game live on NBA.com through the NBA SUMMER LEAGUE BROADBAND, a subscription service offering fans a full slate of live NBA Summer League game webcasts via NBA.com/summerleaguebroadband. The complete package will be $14.95 for access to all 58 games on a live basis, as well as on a video-on-demand basis for up to one week following the conclusion of the league’s final game. The Warriors will have four of their five games broadcast live on NBA TV. 

Tickets for the 2010 NBA Summer League, presented by EA SPORTS, are on sale and can be purchased by calling 702-739-FANS, through UNLVtickets.com or by visiting the Thomas & Mack Center Box Office and UNLV Ticket Outlets. All general admission tickets are $25 for the day. Seniors and children (3-12) are $15 for the day and children two years & under are admitted free of charge. 

Listed below is Golden State’s roster and schedule for the 2010 NBA Summer League: 

WARRIORS 2010 SUMMER LEAGUE ROSTER
[table][tr][td]NO.[/td][td]PLAYER[/td][td]POS[/td][td]HT[/td][td]WT[/td][td]BORN[/td][td]FROM[/td][td]YRS[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Will Blalock
[/td][td]
G
[/td][td]
6-1
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
9/8/83
[/td][td]
Iowa State
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Andre Brown
[/td][td]
F
[/td][td]
6-10
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
5/12/81
[/td][td]
DePaul
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Brian Chase
[/td][td]
G
[/td][td]
5-10
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
10/8/81
[/td][td]
Virginia Tech
[/td][td]
R
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
C.J. Giles
[/td][td]
C
[/td][td]
6-11
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
9/25/85
[/td][td]
Oregon State
[/td][td]
R
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Joe Ingles
[/td][td]
F
[/td][td]
6-8
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
10/2/87
[/td][td]
Australia
[/td][td]
R
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Kasib Powell
[/td][td]
F
[/td][td]
6-7
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
3/18/81
[/td][td]
Texas Tech
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Anthony Randolph
[/td][td]
F
[/td][td]
6-11
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
7/15/89
[/td][td]
LSU
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Jason Rich
[/td][td]
G
[/td][td]
6-3
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
5/8/86
[/td][td]
Florida State
[/td][td]
R
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Tremaine Townsend
[/td][td]
F
[/td][td]
6-9
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
12/11/86
[/td][td]
Cal State Northridge
[/td][td]
R
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Ekpe Udoh
[/td][td]
F
[/td][td]
6-10
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
5/20/87
[/td][td]
Baylor
[/td][td]
R
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Kashif Watson
[/td][td]
G
[/td][td]
6-4
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
1/28/87
[/td][td]
Idaho
[/td][td]
R
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Reggie Williams
[/td][td]
F
[/td][td]
6-6
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
9/14/86
[/td][td]
VMI
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Jeremy Wise
[/td][td]
G
[/td][td]
6-1
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
3/13/86
[/td][td]
Southern Mississippi
[/td][td]
R
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Ben Woodside
[/td][td]
G
[/td][td]
5-11
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
7/1/85
[/td][td]
North Dakota St.
[/td][td]
R
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Brandan Wright
[/td][td]
F
[/td][td]
6-9
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
10/5/87
[/td][td]
North Carolina
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

*Roster subject to change​

WARRIORS 2010 SUMMER LEAGUE SCHEDULE

[table][tr][td]DATE[/td][td]OPPONENT[/td][td]TIME (PDT)[/td][td]LOCATION[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Friday, July 9
[/td][td]
New Orleans Hornets
[/td][td]
7:00 p.m.
[/td][td]
COX Pavilion
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Saturday, July 10
[/td][td]
Detroit Pistons
[/td][td]
5:00 p.m.
[/td][td]
COX Pavilion
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Sunday, July 11
[/td][td]
Washington Wizards
[/td][td]
5:00 p.m.
[/td][td]
Cox Pavilion
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Tuesday, July 13
[/td][td]
Miami Heat
[/td][td]
7:30 p.m.
[/td][td]
Thomas & Mack Center
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Thursday, July 15
[/td][td]
Phoenix Suns
[/td][td]
3:00 p.m.
[/td][td]
COX Pavilion
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][/table]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Kashif Watson
[/td][td]
G
[/td][td]
6-4
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
1/28/87
[/td][td]
Idaho
[/td][td]
R
[/td][/tr][/table]
Watch CJ Watson's brother make the team.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wouldnt it be crazy if jeff van gundy took over if don nelson got fired and the warriors actually were known for playing defense?

eek.gif
.... I think the area is ready for a real team, now that NBA basketball is at a new plateau - we want to be a part of the next era .. What will happen?

on a side note, i saw Bautista ( WWE ) at work today ( century theater at Daly City ) haha, really random lol. he was with a woman, assuming his wife.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

on a side note, i saw Bautista ( WWE ) at work today ( century theater at Daly City ) haha, really random lol. he was with a woman, assuming his wife.
How was she? Scale from 1-10?

Don't tell me he went to go see Eclipse.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif
She was a solid 9
pimp.gif
Im wondering what he was doing in DC tho
laugh.gif

He saw Last Air bender tho

Also, i havent seen WWE in about 3 years but when the hell did he get soo many tattoos?

laugh.gif
She was a solid 9
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Also, i havent seen WWE in about 3 years but when the hell did he get soo many tattoos?
He's had those new tattoos for about a year now.

What movie did he see?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

laugh.gif
She was a solid 9
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

He's had those new tattoos for about a year now.

What movie did he see?
nerd.gif
its in what you quoted bro
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ jason rich being on the summer league roster. a replacement jrich
laugh.gif

i sure hope brandon wright shows his worth this year. him and randolph... i feel sorry for randolph. he has that "about to cry" face man...

[h2]Warriors Ready to Ship Randolph to Knicks for Lee … Waiting on LeBron[/h2]
Would you like the Warriors acquiring David Lee if they could also keep guard Monta Ellis?

That is a distinct possibility depending on LeBron James’ decision tomorrow. Multiple sources told me the Warriors have an offer on the table that sends forward Anthony Randolph and other pieces to New York in a sign-and-trade deal for Lee.

If LeBron announces he is going to New York, in order to make room for his max contract, the Knicks would have to renounce Lee to free up the cap space. That would end the sign-and-trade possibility and the Warriors’ chances at Lee. But if LeBron doesn’t say the Knicks when he announces his decision …

… Then the Warriors are “in the game

No logjam at the 4 because they'll all get hurt at some point or another during the season.

Edit:  We'd be giving up way too much for Lee. 

Back
Top Bottom