Official Warriors Off Season Thread

Artest for Rad and Walton?
smh.gif

Dang.

i was being sarcastic ( i think yall knew that
laugh.gif
, but just needed to clarify that)...i just remember a FEW (stressed so that I'm not saying ALL) Lakerfans were saying that should be the deal, and were actually being serious about it.

If we can get Billups and Sheed I think we need to do it.

If not then Baron needs to stay in the Bay.

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

laugh.gif
me too. Looking all over Real GM, etc. for news. Come on, Al + Petey is better than that.
laugh.gif

Hell yeah
laugh.gif
. Al + Frenchie >>>>>>> Radmanovic + Walton every day of the week!!
laugh.gif

I really hate Lakers fans, I really do.

i %$+**%@ hate laker fans too

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, that deal would never happen
laugh.gif

Quick question, when do single game tickets go on sale?
I need to scoop me up Lakers tickets for retail price
smh.gif

P.S. isn't NT suppossed to be down right now?
nerd.gif

I want Artest though
laugh.gif
, but Baron+Jackson+Artest is probably too volatile
laugh.gif
. and i don't think we can offer a really good deal outside of Al+Fillerfor him and don't have a pressing need to get him as much as a team like Dallas or the Lakers might.

smh.gif

22 Deuces 22 might have some for you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

I want Artest though
laugh.gif
, but Baron+Jackson+Artest is probably too volatile
laugh.gif
. and i don't think we can offer a really good deal outside of Al+Filler for him and don't have a pressing need to get him as much as a team like Dallas or the Lakers might.

S-Jax, Rasheed, and Artest...
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

nerd.gif

That's what I heard too
nerd.gif

And I just went to gswarriors.com to look for single game tickets and they said the release date is still TBA. And I'm just trying to find out for youout of the goodness of my heart... I honestly hate it when people cheer for the opposing team at Oracle
mad.gif
laugh.gif
. This is OUR HOUSE
mad.gif
laugh.gif
!!!

yea on the front page of NT it said they'd fix something at 11pm pacific...but so far nothing...

i don't mind people cheering for the opposing team TOO much, just as long as it's not that huge of a presence, and they don't do anything toinstigate Warrior fans. The last game in march against the Lakers was such a bad experience for me
smh.gif

i guess i'm lucky that my brother got season tickets, so whenever i'm in the Bay during the season I can catch basically all the games I can go to...Iguess if he needs to sell some for the games he can't go to,maybe I'll ask if he wants to sell em to some of u if you're interested, and hopefullyhe won't sell em too much over retail...

Originally Posted by daprescription

I can only imagine how bad ticket prices are going to be next season
smh.gif

Seriously. I only went to two or three games last year because it's too expensive already. GSoM Nights are pretty cool with a decent price (free shirttoo!).

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

nerd.gif

That's what I heard too
nerd.gif

And I just went to gswarriors.com to look for single game tickets and they said the release date is still TBA. And I'm just trying to find out for you out of the goodness of my heart... I honestly hate it when people cheer for the opposing team at Oracle
mad.gif
laugh.gif
. This is OUR HOUSE
mad.gif
laugh.gif
!!!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

nerd.gif

That's what I heard too
nerd.gif

And I just went to gswarriors.com to look for single game tickets and they said the release date is still TBA. And I'm just trying to find out for you out of the goodness of my heart... I honestly hate it when people cheer for the opposing team at Oracle
mad.gif
laugh.gif
. This is OUR HOUSE
mad.gif
laugh.gif
!!!

roll.gif
i hate that too. i remember one atlanta game (last season) therewere some kids there rooting for atlanta. one was crazy into it; screaming all these things like he's right there on the floor and waving his sign and vickjersey everywhere. then one of those security guards came over and took the sign telling the kid the sign was too big. after that the kid just kept waving hisvick jersey screaming "is this too big?" and stuff like that.

and i hope ticket prices aren't that bad next season. after having a good record but not making the playoffs better keep the prices the same. i'd bereally pissed if they keep raising the damn prices.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

nerd.gif

That's what I heard too
nerd.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif
. This is OUR HOUSE
mad.gif
laugh.gif
!!!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Understand that the Laker fan base here is 100x larger than the Maverick fan base here in the bay. Maverick fans here don't even make that muchnoise compared to Laker fans.

Oh and another thing, Hawk fans get criticized for cheering "MVP" when Kobe (a visiting player) was at the FT line in Atlanta. Frankly, I'mtired of people criticizing Warrior fans as "bandwagoners", you know? Ehh, I know it's not serious, but it's a pet peeve of mine.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

nerd.gif

That's what I heard too
nerd.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif
. This is OUR HOUSE
mad.gif
laugh.gif
!!!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Understand that the Laker fan base here is 100x larger than the Maverick fan base here in the bay. Maverick fans here don't even make that much noise compared to Laker fans.

laugh.gif

JA was probably one of 10 Mav fans in the Bay during our playoff run last year, along with that dude in the Dirk jersey who got captured on camera at theend of game 6.
pimp.gif

Oh and another thing, Hawk fans get criticized for cheering "MVP" when Kobe (a visiting player) was at the FT line in Atlanta. Frankly, I'm tired of people criticizing Warrior fans as "bandwagoners", you know? Ehh, I know it's not serious, but it's a pet peeve of mine.

co-sign...it's not serious, but people here on NT seem to believe all Warrior fans are bandwagoners for no good reason, when we've been hereforever.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

nerd.gif

That's what I heard too
nerd.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif
. This is OUR HOUSE
mad.gif
laugh.gif
!!!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Understand that the Laker fan base here is 100x larger than the Maverick fan base here in the bay. Maverick fans here don't even make that much noise compared to Laker fans.

laugh.gif

JA was probably one of 10 Mav fans in the Bay during our playoff run last year, along with that dude in the Dirk jersey who got captured on camera at the end of game 6.
pimp.gif

214v2ox.jpg

JapanAir... that you?
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

*edit*
I know dude pictured isn't japanese
laugh.gif

If the Lakers get Artest for that garbage...I just don't understand. I don't know if i would give away Baron with A.I...My dad was excited...I was likeNOOOOO.

The higher the ticket prices, the more suits there will be, the less home court advantage the Warriors will have.

Look at that picture above this, the three guys (not including the Mavs fan
laugh.gif
) that are not cheering and being rowdy are the suits.

Back
Top Bottom