***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

i really like some of the songs on the album, but im not a huge fan it totally. i really expected a lot more.

any one else also feel K'naan is just unbearable to listen to?
laugh.gif

J.cole aint so good either.
I actually agree with you on K'naan but your buggin with J.cole

DL'ing the album off itunes now... i actually bought it twice because i accidentally clicked on the clean version first
laugh.gif

props to Wale
pimp.gif

Copping tomorrow....early...+!%% all the haters on niketalk, do your thing wale....you can only get better...

gonna be my first listen too.
pimp.gif

Somebody with the bonus track please let me know
nerd.gif
Those tracks might make the album better to me overall.

what are the songs on the cd that i should listen to? i'm not really a Wale fan, but i want to see if he has any good songs

Originally Posted by enrique23

what are the songs on the cd that i should listen to? i'm not really a Wale fan, but i want to see if he has any good songs

Listen to the whole thing like you would with an artist you just got introduced to but yea "Center of Attention"
pimp.gif

Going to cop in the morning, pretty sure people are going to be checking for it in the DMV. Heard that alot of stores in the area are only getting a few copiesin
tired.gif

Free DL ftw listened to it for a good week just the 4tracks i liked but now Im back to the GUCCI,

So I go to work for the Modern Warfare midnight release, and afterwards Im lookin to cop the Wale as well to support ma Ninja... can't find it... checkedthe warehouse and everything
then I look it up in the system it says available - 0, in transit - 0, on order - 4??? !#+?!?! and I work at the Largest Bestbuy in Texas... F*** youinterscope!
I've refused to download this entire time so I can cop it on the release date now I have to wait till the am smh... I'ma just fold and DL it for nowand cop when I cam FTL

I have listened to the album a few times and I think it's solid

I MIGHT cop actually to support, but not this week

I just went on iTunes. It didn't come up when I did an iTunes store search, but it was on the home screen. So far, it's actually pretty decent.I've only listened to one mixtape from him before this--mainly got it because he's an NTer--and I'm satisfied.

Pickin this up after class today..Good day for me overall..shorty gettin the jay tix this morning and i get to listen to this..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Congrats to my dude Wale, you definitely got fans in NC.

how yu guys think he's gonna do considering he has no promotion or hype really? seems like he's promoting his album more on Twitter then they did atthe label

YO! Just got back from copping.
smh.gif
@ Target... Me and like 3 other jigs made the trek over to Best Buy to purchase. Joint straight to me. DF!!!

If he even makes out with 30-40k in sales, I'd suggest him looking for an avenue to do some sort of independent release (Koch or whatever). I have onlyheard his song with Lady Gaga on the radio once, here. Honestly, if it wasn't for NT, I would have never heard of him. I mean, yeah, he's done somegood appearances (magazine cover, MTV awards), but those are two things that are very easily skipped over.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

this dude numbers gone be terrible... interscope dont even have no faith in his sales... how a best buy get 3 copies? 3?!
That would explain his last few messages on Twitter.

Wale has Twitter blowing up with people replying to him and RTing him. For his sake, I hope most of his fans are getting it from iTunes. Perhaps it's himbeing emotional, but it's nice to see an artist passionate about his product. Most hip hop acts today seem like they just make some cliche songs with atypical image/persona and hope the masses bite.

Back
Top Bottom