***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

Is this on the album?
pimp.gif

dude is making a big mistake if he doesnt drop "pretty girls" as a single. featuring gooch or not.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

On fly away does anyone else hate the Lenny sample

why would you use a classic song like that?

its a sample of a gogo song by NE Groovers if i'm not mistaken... that was a little before my gogo listening time lol

thats why it doesn't sound like lenny
pimp.gif

I've heard a lot of diversity on his album from the leaked tracks...

But pretty girls came out in like 05!!!! and gucci on it is horrible!!

Nike Boots also came out in 05 so why put it on the album???

anybody else messin wit the story on Wale - Ice & Rain???? i feel it cuz i know exactly what he talking about and the areas he talkin about out there

Fly away is like that

new ri joint is tight

So far from like the 5-7 leaked tracks son might have top 3 album of 09.. i dont think im reachin at all

where can i find the leaked tracks? i have fly away, bittersweet, inhibitons.. what am i missing?

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

how you hate somebody's MUSIC cause they're sensitive... there is NO correlation
there is, its like people hatin on Michael Vick ON da field for doing this OFF da field.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

From what he says he'd be happy selling 45-50k 1st week.
wale's fanbase is NT
Again...his fanbase obviously has to be bigger for him to get the pub that he does. No disrespect but DOM or none of these other dudes who ya'll consider "NT Artists" are gracing magazine covers or playing the VMAs. Be real here...
that's industry powers that be pullin da puppet strings of hip hop politics.

aka the label paid or did favors in exchange for him being higlighted in those media outlets
bingo

Originally Posted by VicRain24

laugh.gif
A underground buzz doesnt get you headlining a 50+ city tour, Rising Icons on BET, or MTV VMA's houseband honors. Just to be honest.
thats the beauty of a major label... they can make all that *#$% happen even if nobody checkin for u

i gotta screen cap that...probably da absolutely only thing i've ever agreed and co-signed a statement time has ever said
laugh.gif

its da single most difference between gucci mane and drake.

one is forced upon you (these days..wit drake)

and one is just a insurmountable level of buzz da underground propels someone into da mainstream.

i've said wale was trash from day one and never really felt his flow except for nike boots, but i giveprops when props are due and that inhibitions track feat pharrell is fire prob best song i've heard this year... have no clue why that wasnt the firstsingle..but wale i know your sitting on eggshells watching this thread waiting to go off on someone but real talk I'm checking for that albumnow..hopefully the other songs are fire like this one
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

there is, its like people hatin on Michael Vick ON da field for doing this OFF da field.

EXACTLY... Thats the dumbest shhh EVER! What son does off the field has nothing to do with what he does on the field. People won't be able to hate on himanymore if he makes it to the pro bowl again or, God-forbid, finally wins a championship, ya dig?

Hating on Wale's MUSIC ABILITY because of his personality is illogical.

wait so im confused with what he said on twitter does that mean that all these songs that are leaking arent actually on the album? how are all of these songseven getting leaked?

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

wait so im confused with what he said on twitter does that mean that all these songs that are leaking arent actually on the album? how are all of these songs even getting leaked?
The only song that leaked that will be on the album is the joint ft. Rihanna....

All the other songs are just like unreleased joint, that he put out himself on twitter...

He said he's puttin them out to get people hype for the album, and he will be droppin them until the album comes out.....

even the joint with pharell?
Yep, that ain't make the cut...

That's making me anticipate the album even more....

Cuz if a joint featuring Pharell aint make the album, then imagine how good the stuff on the album will be....

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

even the joint with pharell?
Yep, that ain't make the cut...

That's making me anticipate the album even more....

Cuz if a joint featuring Pharell aint make the album, then imagine how good the stuff on the album will be....

smokin.gif

Nah Pharell will be on the album.

The Pharell joint will be on the album, its the second single.

Also World Tour ft Jazmine Sullivan leaked awhile back.

Back
Top Bottom