*Official VIKINGS .vs. EAGLES Post*..Vol. No Freddie Mitchell This Time (1/4/09 - 3:30c/4:30e)

dissapointed as usual

i want a clear starter named before free agency starts, either we go with Jackson or we get a replacement.
Jackson probably has one more year as the starter but that's it. I'm not giving him 2010 to screw up either.

I don't really feel like giving my take on the game right now...

The only thing I gotta say is that Childress is not the answer. If I knew this is how we were going to play today, I'd rather have just missed thepost-season so that Chilly would be fired. Terrible playcalling at the end of the first half by the way..hopefully Zygi now sees what the whole state ofMinnesota is seeing..

Jackson is great one day and terrible the next...you never know which one will show up. It's prettyobvious which one showed up today..

If someone can get this kid to play consistent, I'm fine sticking with him as the franchise QB..but as of now I see a QB who's VERY inconsistent and Idon't want that especially now. I hope he figures it out soon..we have all the pieces of a championship team other than quality QB, so we'll see whathappens from now to April.

On to the off-season
ohwell.gif

Vikings are a very up and coming team but...

y'all need to figure out your QB situation, teams just key on AD and unless he can beat you and you win the turnover battle...you dont really have a chanceb/c he isn't leading any comebacks

EAGELS are a good team if they keep running the ball, I think they will upset the Giants next Sunday...

Back
Top Bottom