**[ Official Video: Kid Sister ft Kanye West - Pro Nails ]** Fools Gold Records

are yall serious this song reminds me of the juice at the bottom of the trash can. i would take fellatcio

I think I liked this a little more before I saw her. She too extra for my taste.

Kid Sister is something serious, no lie. I saw her in person, she could get it, guaranteed. The song though, it's trash. I don't see what's so good about it. The video, although it goes with the song, it's trash as well. Trash pickup anyone?
Boy I knew I wasn't trippin', that iish lame as hell, F' wrong with that N' Kanye in a songabout nails...............
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Shorty could get the dizzle though.......

This video is at its best with the volume down. I would just watch for screen shots of Kid Sister.

!%*@ is hilarious.
laugh.gif
Y'all right though, she can get it easy, but I couldn't listen to a cd full of this !%*@. Whatever, at least she's beingdifferent.

It's just funny how everybody got the same view on Kanye as Black Mittens now though.

"Barbie shoes on ya fingas? Makin them things break dance? Like who does that? You wear tan leather gloves in my hood, you likely to get somethin happenedto you."

Trash, next hoodrat anthem, *+@# is gonna blow up like that lip gloss%!@!#%*!! tho watch.

Her on the other hand, she's straight.

826741274_l.jpg

That blonde is not a good look tho.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

!%*@ is hilarious.
laugh.gif
Y'all right though, she can get it easy, but I couldn't listen to a cd full of this !%*@. Whatever, at least she's being different.

It's just funny how everybody got the same view on Kanye as Black Mittens now though.

"Barbie shoes on ya fingas? Makin them things break dance? Like who does that? You wear tan leather gloves in my hood, you likely to get somethin happened to you."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

is this that gogo music i've been hearing about
her voice isn't as annoying as i thought it would be
she looks good, sorta remind me of kelis
the only part of the video that was hott was the fingers dancing
and at the beginning of the second half that beat was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Damn A-trak for bagging that!!! or atleast thats what i heard
yeah, that's a-trak's chick. she puts on a really dope live show. she played our show, the neighborhood festival, in downtown la back inseptember and she did a helluva job.

word.... kid sis is one of the best live performers i have ever seen. and she has only been doing this for about a year i think?

Originally Posted by nyckone

Originally Posted by DubA169

Damn A-trak for bagging that!!! or atleast thats what i heard
yeah, that's a-trak's chick. she puts on a really dope live show. she played our show, the neighborhood festival, in downtown la back in september and she did a helluva job.

And her brother is the co-founder of the label with A-trak, right? Damn, if that ain't keeping it all in the family.
she looks good, sorta remind me of kelis

Man, I miss the crazy, colored hair, weed smoking, eccentric "Young Fresh & New" Kelis. Marriage slowed her down too much.

naw her brother is j2k, he's a dj in the group flosstradamus. he's the the lightskinned dude near the beginning of the video. and they were on thecover of urb together

a-trak's label (fool's gold) was started with nick catchdubs, who is also a dj

Back
Top Bottom