Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I know plenty of whites who LOVE Mayweather...
I guess it just depends where you live. I personally have never met a non-African American who likes Mayweather.

Coming from you I am not surprised.
Would you care to elaborate on that?

I can't believe you dudes are crying over Ortiz...

He headbutted Mayweather PURPOSELY... and then you guys want to cry when karma hits his dumb %#$.

The truth is that Ortiz quit/gave up on that fight... Floyd had him so frustrated by outboxing him that's why he threw that headbutt because he knew he was going to lose and couldn't beat Floyd.

The same crap happened with Mike Tyson when he bit Holyfield's ear... he knew he wasn't going win so he resorted to dirty tactics because he gave up and just said F it he didn't care anymore... just like Ortiz did... I'm a huge Tyson fan, but it is what it is.

Some may say what Floyd did was unsportsmanlike, but he just got headbutted ILLEGALLY and ain't nobody saying a damb thing about that... you know why because everyone hates Floyd because he's undefeated, knows he's one of the best boxer's in this generation, he's black and so so so so successful, and he doesn't have to answer to nobody or hit anyone off with any of his money.

They/you may hate him as a person or his personality (he said in the interview that that's what people want to see on 24/7 so it's all just a front), but you can't say he isn't a great boxer/athlete with a work ethic that is unmatched bar none.

Pac-man... much props to him he is a good fighter, but he will get demolished and outboxed like never before is he steps in the ring against Floyd... truth is truth and to beat Floyd you have to train harder and have stamina to go the distance, and be able to take hits to get in close to do damage.

Back to Pac-man and this whole testing thing... I don't blame Floyd one bit for wanting the testing done because his main draw is being undefeated and if Manny is taking roids and beats Floyd then his whole image and hustle of being untouchable is gone... and even if they find out later on that Manny took steroids the lost will still be there no matter what so I don't blame the guy... beat him fair and square and you'll get your due.

I can't believe you dudes are crying over Ortiz...

He headbutted Mayweather PURPOSELY... and then you guys want to cry when karma hits his dumb %#$.

The truth is that Ortiz quit/gave up on that fight... Floyd had him so frustrated by outboxing him that's why he threw that headbutt because he knew he was going to lose and couldn't beat Floyd.

The same crap happened with Mike Tyson when he bit Holyfield's ear... he knew he wasn't going win so he resorted to dirty tactics because he gave up and just said F it he didn't care anymore... just like Ortiz did... I'm a huge Tyson fan, but it is what it is.

Some may say what Floyd did was unsportsmanlike, but he just got headbutted ILLEGALLY and ain't nobody saying a damb thing about that... you know why because everyone hates Floyd because he's undefeated, knows he's one of the best boxer's in this generation, he's black and so so so so successful, and he doesn't have to answer to nobody or hit anyone off with any of his money.

They/you may hate him as a person or his personality (he said in the interview that that's what people want to see on 24/7 so it's all just a front), but you can't say he isn't a great boxer/athlete with a work ethic that is unmatched bar none.

Pac-man... much props to him he is a good fighter, but he will get demolished and outboxed like never before is he steps in the ring against Floyd... truth is truth and to beat Floyd you have to train harder and have stamina to go the distance, and be able to take hits to get in close to do damage.

Back to Pac-man and this whole testing thing... I don't blame Floyd one bit for wanting the testing done because his main draw is being undefeated and if Manny is taking roids and beats Floyd then his whole image and hustle of being untouchable is gone... and even if they find out later on that Manny took steroids the lost will still be there no matter what so I don't blame the guy... beat him fair and square and you'll get your due.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

cool story bro

You summed your argument up right there.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not even sure of what you want to hear. Seems like you skimmed that video and missed the point. Mayweather is his own boss. CHUUUUUUUUUUUCH!
yea i didnt watch that video but i saw the full 40 minute thing.  That was the point of that video?  mayweather is his own boss?  damn man he got me good.  i was wrong all this time...............i did not know he was his own boss.  
frown.gif
 thank you for this valuable information.  i will go to church now.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

cool story bro

You summed your argument up right there.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not even sure of what you want to hear. Seems like you skimmed that video and missed the point. Mayweather is his own boss. CHUUUUUUUUUUUCH!
yea i didnt watch that video but i saw the full 40 minute thing.  That was the point of that video?  mayweather is his own boss?  damn man he got me good.  i was wrong all this time...............i did not know he was his own boss.  
frown.gif
 thank you for this valuable information.  i will go to church now.

Ortiz got exactly what came to him. When Kansas meets Detroit, period. You want to be tough and ill tempered, throwing lunging head butts then you get yo *+!* knocked the hell out!
/thread

Ortiz got exactly what came to him. When Kansas meets Detroit, period. You want to be tough and ill tempered, throwing lunging head butts then you get yo *+!* knocked the hell out!
/thread

Originally Posted by SneakerSoldier

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

has nothing to do with being a hater. floyd is not considered to be a all time great...... he is the monte ellis of boxing great numbers but no relevance
Wait... Since when is Floyd not considered a great? The fact that you believe that tells me  "you don't know *+%# about boxing."
ok your right he is the best ever........ if you were a fan we could keep going but i cant argue with a groupie, you sound like the first cast member of "boxing wives"
wait... When did I say he was the best ever?
eyes.gif
 So now I'm a groupie because I called you out on your asinine statements and because you got called out you now try to turn the focus onto something else. #gottalovesomenters.
laugh.gif

has nothing to do with being a hater. floyd is not considered to be a all time great...... he is the monte ellis of boxing great numbers but no relevance
Wait... Since when is Floyd not considered a great? The fact that you believe that tells me  "you don't know *+%# about boxing."
ok your right he is the best ever........ if you were a fan we could keep going but i cant argue with a groupie, you sound like the first cast member of "boxing wives"
wait... When did I say he was the best ever?
eyes.gif
 So now I'm a groupie because I called you out on your asinine statements and because you got called out you now try to turn the focus onto something else. #gottalovesomenters.
laugh.gif

floyd needs manny more then manny needs floyd. floyd has no wins against big name fighters unless you add "a old" in front of their name. he picks and chooses so he can stay undefeated! ortiz had him scared last night and manny would destroy him.......... and i dont even like manny 

indifferent.gif
 You can't be serious. Also, lets forget the fact that Manny fights ever fighter AFTER May fights them. Oh, but that's ok. and lol @ ortiz having May scared. You are truly a hater. 
You got called out for the fact Manny fights fighters after Mayweather and then you switch  to saying hes not an all time great. Face it, you dont know what you're doing.

floyd needs manny more then manny needs floyd. floyd has no wins against big name fighters unless you add "a old" in front of their name. he picks and chooses so he can stay undefeated! ortiz had him scared last night and manny would destroy him.......... and i dont even like manny 

indifferent.gif
 You can't be serious. Also, lets forget the fact that Manny fights ever fighter AFTER May fights them. Oh, but that's ok. and lol @ ortiz having May scared. You are truly a hater. 
You got called out for the fact Manny fights fighters after Mayweather and then you switch  to saying hes not an all time great. Face it, you dont know what you're doing.

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Ortiz got exactly what came to him. When Kansas meets Detroit , period. You want to be tough and ill tempered, throwing lunging head butts then you get yo *+!* knocked the hell out!
/thread

hes from grand rapids tho

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Ortiz got exactly what came to him. When Kansas meets Detroit , period. You want to be tough and ill tempered, throwing lunging head butts then you get yo *+!* knocked the hell out!
/thread

hes from grand rapids tho

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I'm a big fan of money may, but ortiz had a chance to get the w yesterday. 

No he didn't.
Y'all really need to watch the fight again.

Ortiz was done. Floyd got his range and figured out how to stop all of Ortiz's weapons.

He was coming over his jab and rocking his head back and he figured out how to perfectly catch Ortiz's flurries with the shell defense.

That's why Ortiz got scared and started running, he was getting hit with some flush shots.

He would've gotten seriously hurt, his face was already showing the wear and tear.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I'm a big fan of money may, but ortiz had a chance to get the w yesterday. 

No he didn't.
Y'all really need to watch the fight again.

Ortiz was done. Floyd got his range and figured out how to stop all of Ortiz's weapons.

He was coming over his jab and rocking his head back and he figured out how to perfectly catch Ortiz's flurries with the shell defense.

That's why Ortiz got scared and started running, he was getting hit with some flush shots.

He would've gotten seriously hurt, his face was already showing the wear and tear.

Ortiz did have a chance to win, yes he was losing but like Danny Garcia all part of the plan. Ortiz was taking every shots Mayweather was throwing. Ortiz had a big chance to knock him out but it's his fault and that damn Cortez was not even paying attention when Mayweather sucker punch him
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 Boxing new WWE. Give me a Berto/Ortiz 2.

Ortiz did have a chance to win, yes he was losing but like Danny Garcia all part of the plan. Ortiz was taking every shots Mayweather was throwing. Ortiz had a big chance to knock him out but it's his fault and that damn Cortez was not even paying attention when Mayweather sucker punch him
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 Boxing new WWE. Give me a Berto/Ortiz 2.

I guess it just depends where you live. I personally have never met a non-African American who likes Mayweather.

I think I'm confusing you with someone else
laugh.gif
. Proceed.

I think I'm confusing you with someone else
laugh.gif
. Proceed.

Back
Top Bottom