Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Jr. went on his pops. He didn't have to him that dirty on TV. Even Roger was
30t6p3b.gif

Jr. went on his pops. He didn't have to him that dirty on TV. Even Roger was
30t6p3b.gif

playoffs wise:

sets up:                               floyd's first lost!
pacman (lefty)               pacman
marquez
                                                                                 pacman

ortiz (lefty)                    mayweather
mayweather

playoffs wise:

sets up:                               floyd's first lost!
pacman (lefty)               pacman
marquez
                                                                                 pacman

ortiz (lefty)                    mayweather
mayweather

I like the 24/7 series just can't stand seeing Floyds camp, they laugh at all his corny jokes and whats with dude and 50 they are extreme butt buddies.

I like the 24/7 series just can't stand seeing Floyds camp, they laugh at all his corny jokes and whats with dude and 50 they are extreme butt buddies.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by psk2310

I would looove to see Ortiz knock this loud mouth fool out, but I can't shake him giving up in the ring like he did in the Maidana fight. Anyone that's trained & been in the ring can atest that you have no heart when you give up like that. Ortiz really had a chance to announce his arrival on the scene & kid got owned. Maybe he'll redeem himself.

BTW, Liev Schreiber aka Sabertooth has quietly become the best narrator out there (IMO). I love the voice-over narration he does for this 24/7 series & all the HBO stuff he does.

eek.gif
, the more you know 

!!!

Originally Posted by RetroSan

I would looove to see Ortiz knock this loud mouth fool out, but I can't shake him giving up in the ring like he did in the Maidana fight. Anyone that's trained & been in the ring can atest that you have no heart when you give up like that. Ortiz really had a chance to announce his arrival on the scene & kid got owned. Maybe he'll redeem himself.

BTW, Liev Schreiber aka Sabertooth has quietly become the best narrator out there (IMO). I love the voice-over narration he does for this 24/7 series & all the HBO stuff he does.

eek.gif
, the more you know 

!!!

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

50 probably on the payroll...i mean what is he doing musically anymore?

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

50 probably on the payroll...i mean what is he doing musically anymore?

^What do you mean RetroSan?

i meant i didn't know that it was Liev narrating on the low, and he's actually good 
smokin.gif

^What do you mean RetroSan?

i meant i didn't know that it was Liev narrating on the low, and he's actually good 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom