Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
just got into vaping, trying to get off black n milds.  Not addicted to Nicotine by any means, but just love smoking.

A shop opened up nearby so I picked up thee CE4 starter kit.  I can't set this thing down.  Sales rep was talking to me about Mods and it sounded like Spanish.  Love it so far.  Anybody have any input on this model?

ego_ce4_electronic_cigarette_distributor.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^if your salesperson can wrap a mod for you I would go for a mod. Everyone I know eventually progresses to that point anyway. It hits better and is really easy to maintain. All I do is put in juice, vape and wipe it down when it leaks too much. My coils usually last about 3 months & I tip the guy $15 bucks. The only downside is it uses more juice. I know they tell noobs not to jump into mods right away but it was the best fit for me.

Wrap your own coils mane. Everyone just gives out kanthal now a days. Then you just gotta twist it around a 1/16th drill bit. Save that 15 for food. :pimp:

Last edited:
Here's my setup folks. Cana Mod V3 with IGO W. Running a single coil of 26g Kanthal, 8/9 wraps at .99 ohms. Taste is great and I still get clouds with just one coil. I'm really digging these DNA30 box mods, even though they're now outdated. :lol:

View media item 1164768
Juice is from Coval Vapes.

Last edited:
Just received my Nautilus mini tank today and loving it so far, my juice is much more intense than the original Nautilus ...I also purchased the steel sleeve in case I break the glass again.

I'm tired of this SVD, it's too sensitive and constantly stop detecting my tank ...I need a mech mod asap. Maraxus V2 clone is shiny and I like shiny things.

It's a Kanger Aerotank mini. Doesnt seem to drink the juice like my GFs old evod 1, but you cant put in as much juice. Ill probably get the fullsize aerotank next it looks like a mean mother.

Ordering a volcano soon. Any experience with it?

Probably the best table top unit out there, but no convenience at all .... you may wanna google some reviews or check out www. uckcombustion.com ...dont forget to add the "F" in your search.

Thanks for the suggestion bro.

i have some medical..stuff...so I'm really just looking for stuff to use with that. trying to avoid the carcinogens of papers and cigar wraps. not really to big into tobacco, the medical stuff is legal around here, so it's all gravy train. any other suggestions, hmu

damn that website is dope Quad, good looks on it. definitely gave me some ideas and perspectives.

damn that website is dope Quad, good looks on it. definitely gave me some ideas and perspectives.

Any and everything you ever need to know about non combustion methods can be found there, including reviews on every device ever made for non combusting. I got a couple devices myself, but we can't talk aboutt that here. PM me if you need any more assistance.

Last edited:
Valid today and tomorrow on Ejuices.com. 30% off entire order. Code - eJuicesDotCom

They have also introduced a new "Random Flavor" feature so you can discover new flavors

Vaporchef.com has a thing that with every juice you purchase they give you a second bottle of a random flavor for free. Their bottles range from 3.99 to about $9 for different sized bottles. Just ordered peach melba max VG 
nthat.gif

Also removed the nano coils for dual twisted 28 gauge coils. biggest clouds I've ever vaped. Anybody else make their own coils?

Back
Top Bottom