Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Finally in the game :smokin. Got a 3 pack of flavors and an evod on the way. 1 full day without a newport (usually a pack a day)
View media item 443883
I actually like it. Thought when I woke up this am that I would try and smoke a cig, but nope!

congrats my dude! Keep it up! & if you get a craving here and there for a stoge don't feel too bad. As long as you can gradually get off the stinkies it's a W 8)

I got an Ego-T last year, but don't really know any good flavors/tanks. I want to customize it a little more looks and performance wise. I got this Pina Colada with 8mg Nicotine and tastes kinda whack. Any recommendations? Websites? 

This is going to be my 1st pv but I'm going with a Provari 2.5 because I know eventually I'll want one.

Good call. No reason to not get one. They just opened a shop not too far from me I want to check out. Their online selection isn't bad and have ok juice prices for a brick and mortar.

Lebron is about that vape life

Untitled-33.jpg

Untitled-33.jpg

Is he sponsored by Blu or something? Either that or it's one of those TrippyStick type things. Vapings not as bad for you as a cig but at Lebron's level...why risk damaging your lungs at all?

New to this. Are all ego-T vapes equal? The smoke shop by my house is having a little special 2 for $45 will probably cop. I really liked the mango flavored e juice and have been trying to hunt down the monster flavored one (like the energy drink)

In my cart now:
Joyetech eGo-C Twist Variable Voltage 1000mAh Battery
Dual Coil CE5 eGo Clearomizer
eGo/eGo-T/eGo-C USB Wire Charger
Blueberry and Spearmint VG e-liquid

Comes to about 50 shipped. Any suggestions/feedback before I pull the trigger???

+1 on mtbakervapor.com. the ecto cooler and sweet tarts is bomb! Max VG 0mg with 5 extra flavor shots in each. I got hawaiian punch the same way but need to let it steep for final opinion. Use coupon code vaporfrombaker for 10% off

Untitled-33.jpg

:stoneface:

in b4 the beasts

smoked a couple cigs the other day when my batteries died at a drink up. didnt eem finish em. :smokin things were nasty, we off that

+ another for mt baker. 4.99 for 15ml, 7.50 for 30. ships same day. (let them sit for awhile, usually takes at least a week before they taste right) been getting 1 flavor shot. son said +5 :wow: youre an animal g

Quick question , do yall always steep your new juices. Just got sum in the mail today & really wanted to try this grape menthol (only using clearo's) . Don't wanna wait a week :lol:

Should I buy a new cartomizer for every flavor I buy? I heard it's best not to wash them and not to mix them with other flavors.

its been about a week I haven't had a cig, some days haven't even used the e-cig

down to 0 nicotine, eventually going to stop the e cig too but

right now it's perfect for when you get that urge which occur for me when im stuck in traffic, after a big meal, and after work/class

Back
Top Bottom