OFFICIAL VANS SHOWCASE THREAD - TEAM VULCANIZED

Originally Posted by daaznfella

hey all, just a heads up that the nordstroms rack around the ways have been getting good vans in

if somebody finds a sz 8-9 in a HUF 3 ft hi chukka lmk! or a sz 4.5-5.5 in the green kicks/hi chukkas...again lmk!

this is what i found today after driving all around seattle....so tired....

8x96ae.jpg

again please try to help?...muchos gracias

also there have been reports of DQMs as well....
^^^ u got all those from the rack homie???:.

^you kept the sensor tags???? jk lol...you're welcome, but as stated somebody PLEASE hook it up with a pair of kicks/hi's in 5-5.5 if spotted or a pairof huf chukkas in a 8-9 for me....lol

i saw those rudeez too, but i passed...i wished they had the blk/white sets.....

^you kept the sensor tags???? jk lol...you're welcome, but as stated somebody PLEASE hook it up with a pair of kicks/hi's in 5-5.5 if spotted or a pair of huf chukkas in a 8-9 for me....lol

i saw those rudeez too, but i passed...i wished they had the blk/white sets.....

i actually took the pics in store, before i paid. i was bored waiting for my mom and took them. i was looking for the grey rudeez, but there were more browns.ps: i looked for those chukkas you wanted but came back empty handed. i'll go within a week and keep you updated.
Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

CoolGrayMemo,

Did you hit up the one at Roseville or Arden?

arden. if i was u, i would hurry. when people saw me with all those pairs, they took off to the shoe section. there was atleast one other pair of every shoelisted except the blue wtaps.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

^you kept the sensor tags???? jk lol...you're welcome, but as stated somebody PLEASE hook it up with a pair of kicks/hi's in 5-5.5 if spotted or a pair of huf chukkas in a 8-9 for me....lol

i actually took the pics in store, before i paid. i was bored waiting for my mom and took them. i was looking for the grey rudeez, but there were more browns. ps: i looked for those chukkas you wanted but came back empty handed. i'll go within a week and keep you updated.
Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

CoolGrayMemo,

Did you hit up the one at Roseville or Arden?

arden. if i was u, i would hurry. when people saw me with all those pairs, they took off to the shoe section. there was atleast one other pair of every shoe listed except the blue wtaps.

Dope! Kinda far-fetched, but do you remember anything in a size 8 by any chance?
nerd.gif

off to the "last" rack i haven't checked out, if i see rudeez in 8.5 i'll get it for you memo in grey, lets hope

off to the "last" rack i haven't checked out, if i see rudeez in 8.5 i'll get it for you memo in grey, lets hope

you know what, no thanks. i think im good for a couple of weeks (
wink.gif
). thanks tho. i got those kicks/hi chukkas on my list. im also searching for the hufs ---both for me and for nt'ers like you.
happy.gif

i was just thinking about all these sudden vans at NR.

i pray, and cross my fingers that wtaps 003 era, sk8, and chukka drop.

happy.gif

happy.gif

Yeah, this morning picked up blue huf satins / brown rudeez / black.orange wtap high's I was surprised looking thru the aisles.

alright so after scouring seattle this is what i came out with...

3469qx5.jpg

as you can see one pair is my older one....

n55xj.jpg

I saw a pair of Royal Blue Proper Native LX in a size 7.5 at the Roseville NR, but I didn't copp.

Yo V, I was downtown last night making my runs....ended up with these.....

2ccm8o7.jpg

jkgfpx.jpg

eu32ir.jpg

2vjpwrp.jpg

2u8xqoz.jpg

bonus....my size $49.90.
2rgyyrd.jpg

officially on my next to cop list from NR:

SK8 Hi Wtaps blue
HUF Chukka
DQM Chukka
Kicks/Hi Chukka

does anyone know why this is happening??

Just really trying to hop in the vans game.. I've had slips and authentics but gave them away.. Not having a vans vault in my area (or probably in thestate of Michigan) FTL
but if anybody can point me in the directions of some size 12 dopeness (chukkas or Sk8 hi's)....
nerd.gif

Got some eras on the way.. will post mine soon.

alright so after scouring seattle this is what i came out with...

3469qx5.jpg

as you can see one pair is my older one....

n55xj.jpg

Either of those DQM Chukkas a size 12???

These NR blow my mind!!!
I go to the one here in NJ and they dont have ANYTHING!!!
Where are these NR's u guys r going too?

Jacobmontana,

From the looks of it, it seems that California and Washington have/had a selection of 3 feet high vans / huf satin vans / different wtap versions / steve olsenvans / rudeez.

-money

Gregory anything good in size 9-10 @ the Arden NR?

NR - San Jose Saw Steve Olsen high and lows / Rudeez in brown

NR - Palo Alto HUF Satin / Black Orange wtaps high / Rudeez in brown

There were some decent things there. It was frustrating to find my sizes[9-10]though because everything was out of place and stuff.

Like a size 8 would be in the 10 section.

I mean you just got to look around and try the shoe on. Because I wear like a 9-10, but the blue bash were 11.5 but fit me fine for some reason.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom