OFFICIAL VANS SHOWCASE THREAD - TEAM VULCANIZED

^ Justin....you know anyone looking for an Aerospoke??? Peep the bloggy, it's on there, detailed pics.

Cris.

Sorry for the random question but, do the new era's look best worn with ankle socks or what?

I say this because i've never worn my black/white pair with shorts for some reason.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Sorry for the random question but, do the new era's look best worn with ankle socks or what?

I say this because i've never worn my black/white pair with shorts for some reason.
eyes.gif

i say go shorter, but not too short that its a no show sock. I always have trouble with this too, or u can wear high socks like a lot of ppl do. choose the wayu want

I been looking every where for these. Can someone help me find these or they not out yet? -Thanks
l_market_7a.jpg

just picked these up. size 10. If anyone is interested in them pm me. i'm probably going to end up selling them.

I hate myself right now for not getting a pair of In4mation half-cabs when they dropped. I slept and they were gone.....

Originally Posted by airpito7

those are sick and am not a big fan of red that much.info please.

huf 3 feet high half-cabs. they still have a bunch at kicks hawaii. phone orders: (808) 941-9191

Originally Posted by 206Knight

HUF really should have done/do a Black version of that like the Chukka. PIFF!
That would've been DOPE.
pimp.gif

I normally like red shoes but their Half-Cabs were a bit too loud for me personally.

Originally Posted by five30

Originally Posted by 206Knight

HUF really should have done/do a Black version of that like the Chukka. PIFF!
That would've been DOPE.
pimp.gif

I normally like red shoes but their Half-Cabs were a bit too loud for me personally.

As much as I love red shoes (True Reds, Red Supreme Blazers, ect.) I agree, those are a bit too loud.

Just picked up these underworlds
too bad they don't fit me
mad.gif

they're 10.5, if anybody is interested let me know

Dope Supreme Chukkas, Cris.

Nice Chaz Syndicate slip-on's up there too. I just scored a pair of sk8 hi's for a decent price.

Anyhow, just some Chukkas today...

i originally had gotten the eras but when back and returned them for the half cabs. i might go back and get the eras. also the new black/green half cabs thatcame out are sick i might cop those too.
s2uq37.jpg

I got the brown Jason Jessee notchbacks at Supreme while on vaca a coupla weeks back.

So incredible...maybe my favorite Vans EVER. They are crazy comfy, the leather is phenomenal quality, stamped leather insoles and the Outlast is nuts...keepsyr feet so cool.

Get 'em!!!

Back
Top Bottom