[~Official Utah Jazz @ LA Lakers (AKA LaKe-ShoW) FRIDAY 7:30pm PT~]

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Not to drift away from this specific game, but I'm really look forward to watch the Lakers/Celtics game this Sunday.
Me too, it will be a true test for the Lakers.

Also, I agree with NK to an extent, the Lakers winning the division would cement Kobe for MVP

Originally Posted by tupac003

This should be the year kobe finally gets the MVP award he deserves.

Only if the Lakers in 50+ games this year and are in the top 4 seeds in the western conference.

Then yes he should get the MVP.But you also cant forget that the sports writers and media vote for the regular season MVP award and there are still a bunchof writers and people in the media who still hate on Kobe and love Lebron like he can do no wrong and will give the 1st place mvp votes to Lebroninstead
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ps2child

what channel is this game on im sittin here watching the play by play on nba.com
Once again, go to channelsurfing.net
Scroll down to the bottom and click on the link, enjoy
pimp.gif

there are still a bunch of writers and people in the media who still hate on Kobe and love Lebron like he can do no wrong and will give the 1st place mvp votes to Lebron instead
tired.gif

Aint that the truth. Even if the the Cavs have a worse record than the Lakers, Lebron still has a better chance at the MVP than kobe. I bet theywill say he has better stats, even though Kobe last year and year before had great numbers.

What a great first half by the Lakers. They are playing very well right now and it's great to see them coming together. I don't want them blowinganother huge lead especially the Knicks game.

laugh.gif
if the Lakers continue this, definition of karma, this is what the Jazz get for booing Fish. Kobe has been playing possessed these last 3 games. We couldeasily have the best record in the West if not for those booty losses to GS and CLE.

Originally Posted by faithlesshox

Did I see Turiaf wearing ZK3's as well >?

Yup Kobe hooked him up tonight with the China colorway edition ZKIII's.

The ZKIII just continue to grow on me just like how the ZKI's, ZKII's, did.
I'm most defitnely buying a pair when the release in Feb.

I need Fish's Max Uptempos in my life.

I regret not pickin' them up back in highschool, speaking of the black midsole one.

I wouldn't mind having the black/white midsole one though.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Originally Posted by faithlesshox

Did I see Turiaf wearing ZK3's as well >?

Yup Kobe hooked him up tonight with the China colorway edition ZKIII's.

The ZKIII just continue to grow on me just like how the ZKI's, ZKII's, did.
I'm most defitnely buying a pair when the release in Feb.
Yeah, I thought I was just trippin, but he actually he is wearing them.
Once again, I can't wait till I get my pair
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom