**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Not gonna lie guys I feel asleep during halftime but im glad to have woken up to a win :emoji_flag_um::emoji_soccer:

Glad we got a win, but I think having this competition might benefit from being every 4 years instead of every 2. Seeing both the US and Mexico field these second and third choice players is not a good look for the confederation

I can't wait till September....

IMG_0763.PNG

I'd be all about it tonight but I can't deal with 880 or the cluster **** surrounding Levis.

Turns getting inside of the stadium when traveling from the Easy Bay into a 3 hour ordeal.

Definitely a rare opportunity in the Bay Area. I missed almost the entire tournament though, seeing the game with friends at a chill bar with nice TV's and good beer is enough for me tonight. :lol:

Definitely a rare opportunity in the Bay Area. I missed almost the entire tournament though, seeing the game with friends at a chill bar with nice TV's and good beer is enough for me tonight. :lol:

I'll be catching it at the bar tonight too. Let's get it :pimp:

I still have no luck find the GC patches anywhere (online and local) :smh:. Did any of you had any luck finding any?

my boss loves soccer. wore my Deuce jersey to work knowing he'll ask about the game so i can slip in, "yeah I'm going to have to leave a little earlier." he should have no issue with that :lol:

Does Duece start, or is he again the super sub? I think the Super sub role is best for him on this team. He's not the Deuce from 5 years ago. Soccer and the heart condition thing has taken the toll on him. He was never the dude with the most energy as it was:rofl::

I get the inkling that he is gonna start..... it is a cup final after all.

would be shocking if he went the full 90 tho

Back
Top Bottom