**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

I'm shook just watching this man

So much activity and pressure from Argentina, things nightmares are made of

I'm shook just watching this man

So much activity and pressure from Argentina, stuff nightmares are made of :lol:

Last edited:
Pulisic and Nagbe in for Beckerman and Wondolowski before halftime, right? Jurgen can't possibly think that the current lineup can do a single got damn thing other than crumble under almost-pressure, can he? (I know he thinks they can
mean.gif
)

Chokelowski gonna get carded without even touching the ball at this rate.

Last edited:
Pulisic and Nagbe in for Beckerman and Wondolowski before halftime, right? Jurgen can't possibly think that the current lineup can do a single got damn thing other than crumble under almost-pressure, can he? (I know he thinks they can :smh: )

he's gonna pray they hold it to 1-0 until the 2nd and then bring on his changes, unfortunately

Pulisic and Nagbe in for Beckerman and Wondolowski before halftime, right? Jurgen can't possibly think that the current lineup can do a single got damn thing other than crumble under almost-pressure, can he? (I know he thinks they can
mean.gif
)
he's gonna pray they hold it to 1-0 until the 2nd and then bring on his changes, unfortunately

^

When its the 75th minute in the second half dont forget that part
If we've learned anything from Jurgen, it's that he'll bring in Orozco to fortify the backline.

Beckerman just happy to be there. No positional awareness, no tactical awareness, can't link up a single pass, has no reason to be on the field, in the MLS, or wearing a soccer jersey at all, at any time.

jesus christ. just kicking it right back to them each time

get wondo WAY the **** off the field

Back
Top Bottom