Official .. USC vs. Ohio State...vol. Redemption or more of the same....

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Oregon? Oregon? Child please.

A Cincinnati fan is talking *%$%? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Go sit down before you hurt yourself.
Ha with those three in your sig, you don't have much room to talk. Respect to the 9'ers but the other 2
laugh.gif
. Go have a seat until I call for you
laugh.gif

I don't know what you're
laugh.gif
at with regards to Oregon considering the Bearcats(whoever they are) have been to a whopping 11 bowls in school history.

Oregon? Oregon? Child please.

A Cincinnati fan is talking *%$%? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Go sit down before you hurt yourself.
Ha with those three in your sig, you don't have much room to talk. Respect to the 9'ers but the other 2
laugh.gif
. Go have a seat until I call for you
laugh.gif

I don't know what you're
laugh.gif
at with regards to Oregon considering the Bearcats (whoever they are) have been to a whopping 11 bowls in school history.

The Bearcats would take Oregon apart easily like we gon do Oregon State this weekend. You talk about the bearcats like they're inferior yet u got thenerve to talk $!@ about Ohio State......Right
laugh.gif
at that subpar Oregonprogram

You're the same guy that just had the audacity to say:
Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Wat about OHIO by far the greatest sports state just down on hard times.

Too much history here yal cant touch us.

So I'm just going to go ahead and ignore anything else you ever write.

And what yea i said it and i stand by no other state has more history than in Ohio sportswise

And what yea i said it and i stand by no other state has more history than in Ohio sportswise

Florida and California both say hello.
I'd throw Texas in there too.

Originally Posted by codex57

Lol you could throw in New York just for the Yankees pretty much
roll.gif

ohio wow

Yeah, and not Oregon. Get the $%%% out.

When Oregon actually starts winning games to non cup-cake teams, and is ranked in the top 25, then come in guns blazing on these threads. But until then, keeplosing your games to unranked teams, and get completely blown out by USC, like last year, come October 31st. I'll definitely be watching now, so you bettercall up Coach Chip and hope that his Ducks are praying 3 times a day.

dumbest thing ive read in awhile

- I actually decided to go down to OSU, my friend was having a party at his house, the party was fun up until the 86 yard drive and after that it looked likethese kids were going to kill themselves, Seen numerous people crying etc haha. - After the Game went to the streets to hopefully go land the eagle with a somedrunk chick who would be depressed after the loss and that idea was a total fail haha.

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

how

how
Hmmm....let's see just for kicks I'll do FL-Miami, UF, FSU,=10 national championships; Dolphins (only undefeated team in NFL history) andBucs=3 Super Bowls, Marlins= 2 World Series and Heat= 1 NBA title. Not to mention the likes of Dan Marino, Da U's whole lineage (too many greats to name),Shaq, D-Wade, Pudge...etc.

So tell me how Ohio has anything on FL. Yeah...and I won't even go into Cali it wouldn't even be fair.

Originally Posted by codex57

We talkin' high school football here? (b/c those are the main 4)
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

how
Hmmm....let's see just for kicks I'll do FL-Miami, UF, FSU,=10 national championships; Dolphins (only undefeated team in NFL history) and Bucs=3 Super Bowls, Marlins= 2 World Series and Heat= 1 NBA title. Not to mention the likes of Dan Marino, Da U's whole lineage (too many greats to name), Shaq, D-Wade, Pudge...etc.

So tell me how Ohio has anything on FL. Yeah...and I won't even go into Cali it wouldn't even be fair.
laugh.gif
that was cute...now witness REAL history.

Ohio State Buckeyes-7 National Championships, 9 Undefeated Seasons, 35 Conference Championships, 7 Heisman Trophy Winners
Archie Griffin Back to Back Heisman wins >Tim Tebow, Woody Hayes won 5 NC's wit O state

Cincinnati Reds-The VERY FIRST pro baseball club. 5 World Series Titles 33 hall of famers but we all know really 35 which brings me to Pete Rose all time hitleader.

Paul Brown-One Of the greatest football coaches of all time, father of the modern offense, did it at all three level, coached for THEE Ohio State University,won 4 AAFC championships, won 3 NFL championships with the cleveland browns. Founded 2 NFL franchises the browns and the bengals.

Also.....UC Bearcats football are current big east champions, uc basketballl 2 ncaa championships, Oscar Robertson one of the greatest players to ever touch abasketball at any level. Jim Brown widely considered the best running back to ever play the game. 2x Super bowl champion Ben Rothlesberger and oh yea i guynamed LEBRON JAMES comes from here u might have heard of him.

Oh yea and Bucs dont got 3 superbowls champ......Somebody help me if i left anything out

My My, what this thread turned into,
roll.gif

Chester starting another pissing contest with Ohio fans,
roll.gif

As far as the game, it was a tough game. Tougher than what I expected. Then again, when ESPN amped the coverage of Ohio State really needing this win forthe program, and started the slurping of Matt Barkely,
smh.gif
, I knew it was going to be a long night.

Ohio State stacked 8 in the box the entire game. The running game never got going since Tressell and Co. were going to make Matt Barkley beat them. Barkley played like a true freshman up until that last drive. I'm not going to lie, when he was grimacing and they panned to Aaron Corp warming up, I waslooking forward to Corp coming in. The offense was not clicking and Barkley was not being effective.

The defense did not play well in the first quarter but they did man up as the game went on. Pryor's inability to read a defense was exploitedthroughout the game.

Barkley in the final drive
smokin.gif
. It was impressive, for reasons thathave already been stated.

At the end of the day it is still going into The 'Shoe in front of 100K Buckeye fans and coming out with victory. The Ohio State defense came to play,their front four was very impressive.

Joe McKnight,
smokin.gif
. The entire running game was ineffective. I'ma big Stafon Johnson fan, being that he is a player from the City Section (Dorsey), but he is not better than McKnight. Last year, I would have argued heavilyfor Stafon and Gable. McKnight was always more talented, and complete, he just wasn't able to shake the injury bug or put it together. This year he has. I was impressed when he started plowing dudes in practice. Then he did it against SJSU, and now Ohio State.

I've read through the thread, Gunna's comments. I don't need to listen to Herbie to know that McKnight>Stafon, but their both on the squadand that is not a bad problem to have. I chuckled at the comment you made when McKnight tried to plow his way through a TD instead of going for the pylon. Last year, McKnight would have gone for the pylon, this year, he wants to go through people (
smokin.gif
). Ohio State was stacking the box the entire game, Stafon only had one bigrun, other than that no one was getting yards. I also feel they could have utilized Havili a little more.

It sucks that Gable didn't get any burn. Hopefully he will have a big Senior season
ohwell.gif

18-15....I will take it. It is a W!

smokin.gif

Based on Gunna's ranking system...we should be #1
smokin.gif

iron man, nah the one where he plowed was good money, the one where he cut back and had open field but danced back some more, he had a 20 yrd tub,
truthfuklly mcknight was inneffective until the last dfrive, stafon was running well.

I'd have Alabama #1, USC #2. only cus I give marshall more credit than San Jose State.the difference is razor thin IMO

laugh.gif
Dre ...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

LOL

Mcfumble is not a better RB then S.Johnson

and he NEVER will be a better RB then stafon

Hate to say it, but he is. Now that McKnight has stopped dancing behind the line of scrimmage (
mad.gif
). He has better hands than Stafon. I like Stafon, I want him to get morecarries but at this point he is not better than McKnight. Last year, yes, this year, no.

Not that I agree with your arguement @ all (& I'm born & raised in CLE), how the hell did you forget Niketalks's own personal sports IDOL whois from OH?

24q6zpt.jpg

2zf7jev.jpg

smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom