Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Step by Step using iFile and WinterBoard:

1. Go to the File you want to download using Safari
2. Download the File and "Open it with iFile"
3. Unarchive the file
4. Edit > Select folder/file > Cut
5. navigate to /Library/Themes/
6. Edit > Paste
7. Open WinterBoard, Enable Theme, Drag all the way to the top

Thank you , got it going

Yup, plus 7.3 is causing some crashes. Any news? And if I dl the file elsewhere, how do I install it? Would I have to delete the cracked 7.3 bite SMS first?

Yes.

If you find the direct link to the .deb file for 7.4, you would have to delete the old 7.3 BiteSMS folder from iFile, and then uninstall from Cydia.

Thanks, but how do I install the .deb file for 7.4?

If you have iFile, the files you download through Safari get stored in /var/stash/mobile/Documents/, so go to that folder, locate the file and hit install if its a .deb file, if its a .zip or .rar, unarchive it, and it will auto install.

I couldn't have. Tried the trail, and tried going back to living without it. Couldn't do it, so I had to ante up the $9.99.

i just like how i can access everything with a couple swipes, email,twitter, messages, the rss feeder is a cool option. weather widget. and runs smooth. was able to upload the paid version onto my ipad also.

I just can't get with it. I'm on the trial. Maybe I'm missing something that's so amazing about it.

I'd rather use dedicated FB and twitter apps, and I really feel like that's one of the biggest selling features.

I just can't get with it. I'm on the trial. Maybe I'm missing something that's so amazing about it.

I'd rather use dedicated FB and twitter apps, and I really feel like that's one of the biggest selling features.
your not plus with every update you gotta pay again so.... its a cool time saving app just hate the fact if you change ios or phone gotta buy again

I love having access to those things on my lock screen, and being able to reply to texts from the notification center without leaving the app I'm using (even with YouTube videos still playing in the background) is great, too.

IntelliscreenX also comes with messages+ which works just like biteSMS. Also there is a top bar that you can pulldown that has all of the things sbsettings has without having to download 5+ dependencies from cydia. IntellscreenX has replaced biteSMS and SBSettings for me. It was well for the 14.99 total I had to pay. 

[h1]GET NBA GAMETIME LEAGUE PASS FOR FREE[/h1]
Things needed......

Locationholic (from modmyi repo...also d/l the locationholic fix)

iap cracker (latest version)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jzkt9bx58t0cp  = nba tv app and the directory files....

Uk appstore account

On your iDevice, open Settings>Store> and click on your Apple ID. Sign out of your current Apple account and change it to Uk...(united kingdom)

Create a new apple account for the uk store....(use a london telephone number and zipcode)

Open Cydia and download iAP Cracker and LocationHolic

Open LocationHolic and spoof location to london

Install the NBA Game Time app

Navigate to /var/mobile/Applications/<GAME TIME>/ using iFile, iFunbox or iTools and erase the library folder and replace it with the one that came with the NBA Game Time app

Return to Locationholic, settings and change to dont fake apps by default, then select only fake the following apps, then select NBA Game Time

Reboot iDevice

Open nba gametime and check under liscences and you will see you have a premium subscription including live games, blackout games and playoff games.

If it ask you to register you can simply skip and go to install premium subscription...

[h1]GET NBA GAMETIME LEAGUE PASS FOR FREE[/h1]
Things needed......

Locationholic (from modmyi repo...also d/l the locationholic fix)

iap cracker (latest version)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jzkt9bx58t0cp  = nba tv app and the directory files....

Uk appstore account

On your iDevice, open Settings>Store> and click on your Apple ID. Sign out of your current Apple account and change it to Uk...(united kingdom)

Create a new apple account for the uk store....(use a london telephone number and zipcode)

Open Cydia and download iAP Cracker and LocationHolic

Open LocationHolic and spoof location to london

Install the NBA Game Time app

Navigate to /var/mobile/Applications/<GAME TIME>/ using iFile, iFunbox or iTools and erase the library folder and replace it with the one that came with the NBA Game Time app

Return to Locationholic, settings and change to dont fake apps by default, then select only fake the following apps, then select NBA Game Time

Reboot iDevice

Open nba gametime and check under liscences and you will see you have a premium subscription including live games, blackout games and playoff games.

If it ask you to register you can simply skip and go to install premium subscription...
How do I make a UK store account without having to put my payment info? I put my regular payment info but it didnt work(Probably because the adress was in london). Then I decided to make an account on apple.com so I wont have to put payment info but once i logged on in my phone is gave me this "please review account" and asked for payment method again.

Anyone know how to get around this?

Just put speed intensifier on my phone and damn it's snappier.

it actually doesn't make the phone faster only the animations. So basically its a placebo effect. It actually made me realize how slow some things are because the animation would be done before whatever supposed to load i.e. opening an app. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom