Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Do you have an iPhone?

If you do. Jailbreak your iPhone, and you can use your iPhone to give your iPad cell service. There are plenty of apps available to do this.

what apps are you using to give ipad cell service ?

just JB my ipad , any suggestions on themes or tweaks for the ipad anyone?

what apps are you using to give ipad cell service ?

just JB my ipad , any suggestions on themes or tweaks for the ipad anyone?

If you have an iPhone along with an iPad:

You can use MyWi, TetherMe, PDANet to turn your iPhone into a hotspot, and then connect your iPad to the iPhone using bluetooth to use its internet connection.

You can use MyWi, TetherMe, PDANet to turn your iPhone into a hotspot, and then connect your iPad to the iPhone using bluetooth to use its internet connection.
Can I do this the other way around? Have my iPad as a hotspot to use on my iPhone??

If I update my phone on itunes to 6.2.1, would I have to jailbreak again even if I have the updated Cydia?

thanks , will give that a try

Phone finally back to working properly after i bricked it with dreamboard.

This carla theme is glorious. Anyone point me in the direction of more stuff that works with it....and what is the Carla UI in winterboard? I love the lock screen and icons. Just want to know what else i can do with it i know in cydia there are a ton of Carla theme things.

will post my set up later today too.

Phone finally back to working properly after i bricked it with dreamboard.

This carla theme is glorious. Anyone point me in the direction of more stuff that works with it....and what is the Carla UI in winterboard? I love the lock screen and icons. Just want to know what else i can do with it i know in cydia there are a ton of Carla theme things.

will post my set up later today too.

Carla lockscreen is my fav. I love the slider so much. Nothing special about it, it's just right. I don't use the icon and springboard layout or anything else from the theme though.

I can't get away from Anbu for my springboard. I love the metallic look and it doesn't deter much from stock which I like. Adding some custom icons to make it just my style is perfect.

RESTORE IPHONE FROM ICLOUD AND KEEP JAILBREAK

First go to settings - general - reset

Then - reset all settings.

If you do this twice it will go into the set-up process and ask if you want to restore from iCloud.

Enter you info and you get your backup restored and still have your jailbreak with out having to back-up to iTunes.

BLOCK ANNOYING ADS FROM SAFARI, CYDIA AND IN GAMES

http://lehrling.bplaced.net/repo/deb...lockToggle.deb

use ifile to install the deb manually.

what i'm working with right now

attachment.php

Jaku icons
comfortaa font
d0ink widget - http://cl.ly/210C3V2q0S3f
Deadmau5 zepplin logos

does that deadmau5 zeppelin work on 4s ? haviing problems downloading it

nvm, got it going.

Last edited:
why does my iphone 5 keep goin in safe mode?

any way to fix this

I bought it the day it came out and never upgraded it to 6.1 im still at 6.0

I just did the evasion jailbreak and it was running fine until yesterday

why does my iphone 5 keep goin in safe mode?

any way to fix this

I bought it the day it came out and never upgraded it to 6.1 im still at 6.0

I just did the evasion jailbreak and it was running fine until yesterday

have you installed any new tweaks in the past little bit? The most common issue is running something that isn't compatible for your device. Delete whatever it is. If that's not the case I'm not sure.

How exactly do I get that doink widget to apply/work?

Back
Top Bottom