**** Official Upcoming Movie Trailers Thread***** UpDate Page 2.

face82

Banned
I Love You Phillip Morris (Jim Carrey,Ewan mcgregor)

Knowing (Nicolas Cage)

He's Just Not That into You (jennifer aniston, ben affleck, scarlett johansson, bradley cooper, kevin connolly, justin long, drew barrymore)

The Ugly Truth (katherine heigl, gerard butler)

What Doesn't Kill You (Ethan Hawke, Donnie Wahlberg)

Duplicity (Clive Owen, Julia Roberts)

Friday The 13th

Astro Boy

Monsters VS. Aliens

laugh.gif
I don't even think that movie is going to be good. It just looks cheap , It's a french film they say though

Most unlikely place to find love, prison. I love those mathematical thrillers too. ASTRO BOOOY.

^what's the over/under on him being one of the first to die?
laugh.gif

i'm rooting for him to pull a busta rhymes and survive through the whole thing...highly doubt it though.

that capsule bike thing was sick. perfectly executed. the rest of the movie? not so much. didn't Kame create the dragonball? not some monks trying to savethe world. smh.

I Love You Man looks pretty good. Karen from the Office
pimp.gif
, Paul Rudd, and Jason Seigel (sp)

Dragonball looks worse than I could've imagined. The trailer is on some corny 90's action flick preview type stuff too, with the Microsoft WordArt fontand everything. Adding Evolution to to the title makes everything cornier and adds another kick to the crotch.

I Love You, Man is going to be hilarious. Jason Siegel in the trailer "Yeah, and it totally smells like fart." Dude is on some other #@%@.

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS

FLOP THE FIRST DB MOVIE

THEN DO A PT.2 ( DBZ )

AFTERWARDS

START FRESH ALL OVER AGAIN ( UUUUUGGGGHHHH )

Back
Top Bottom