Official Umar Johnson Thread

1722299615539.png

Why do these guys go so far left that they end up right wing and sounding like Trump. He sounds like a Trumper in the video.
Who said they ever went left?

Within the Black political sphere, there are people who want equity with the majority population, and there are people who want to reverse the power dynamic of the US. A lot of those folks in the second group voted for Obama thinking that he was going to do just that, and when that didn't happen, they got dissatisfied/disillusioned with the system. That's the Tariqs and Doc Umars. Clarence Thomas is an earlier version of these influencers.

For the second group, the relationship with the Left is purely transactional, not ideological. The only reason the GOP can't get a larger portion of the Black vote is the party's inability to tone down the racism in the messaging and policies, and Black folks who publicly stand with the right wing today have learned to ignore, downplay, or even excuse the racism.

First off, Umar didn’t say Steve was getting paid $10,000 to support Kamala Harris. He said Steve Harvey and Ricky Smiley simply were paid by the Harris campaign. That $10,000 amount number was what Umar said he and he only was offered for an interview with Kamala Harris……allegedly.

Second, since Steve and Rickey are pushing Kamala Harris so much, what has SHE done for black people?? Don’t tell me how bad Donald Trump is and what he hasn’t done for black people. Since you riding for Kamala Harris all loud and proud tell me what she’s done or is willing to do for black people, not immigrants……but black people.

Not sure if anyone is/isn't getting paid but I will say anytime I get in the car after work and have the radio on, DL is putting the full court Kamala press on his audience that would make someone THINK he is getting paid. When I say it's practically nonstop during his shows, it's practically nonstop.

I get it, he just wants anyone that listens to him to be educated/passionate around why Trump being elected isn't the move.

I get it, he just wants anyone that listens to him to be educated/passionate around why Trump being elected isn't the move.

First off, Umar didn’t say Steve was getting paid $10,000 to support Kamala Harris. He said Steve Harvey and Ricky Smiley simply were paid by the Harris campaign. That $10,000 amount number was what Umar said he and he only was offered for an interview with Kamala Harris……allegedly.

Second, since Steve and Rickey are pushing Kamala Harris so much, what has SHE done for black people?? Don’t tell me how bad Donald Trump is and what he hasn’t done for black people. Since you riding for Kamala Harris all loud and proud tell me what she’s done or is willing to do for black people, not immigrants……but black people.

Steve Harvey said that he was doing it for free. How did you miss that?

What have they done for Black people? I consider removing medical bills from your credit history to be significant - this still has to be approved, in the proposal stage. (Have you ever been to an emergency room in a Black neighborhood?)

[URL https://www.bloomberg.com/news/news...-have-double-the-medical-debt-of-white-people[/URL]

I consider reducing junk fees on credit cards significant.

I'll let you google the rest. I'm sure you will dismiss anything short of reparations as nothing for Black people.

Last edited:
Steve Harvey said that he was doing it for free. How did you miss that?

What have they done for Black people? I consider removing medical bills from your credit history to be significant - this still has to be approved, in the proposal stage. (Have you ever been to an emergency room in a Black neighborhood?)

[URL https://www.bloomberg.com/news/news...-have-double-the-medical-debt-of-white-people[/URL]

I consider reducing junk fees on credit cards significant.

I'll let you google the rest. I'm sure you will dismiss anything short of reparations as nothing for Black people.

Take the DNC cape off champ. Dudes be so quick to jump in front of the bus to save some of these politicians and political advocates just because you dudes are so vested in them.

I spoke on the $10,000 amount because Steve implied that Umar said that Steve was getting $10,000 to help Kamala and Umar never said that. Umar just said what he was offered by the Harris campaign…allegedly.

Also, all you brought up was a proposal…..nothing that has been approved, implemented and or set up in place for black people. When Steve, Rickey and even now YOU since you want to put yourself out there can highlight what program or initiative Kamala and all her so called blackness has for black people then you’ll have my attention. Until then take the cape off and calm down.

Take the DNC cape off champ. Dudes be so quick to jump in front of the bus to save some of these politicians and political advocates just because you dudes are so vested in them.
That's an immature take, especially for someone your age.
Also, all you brought up was a proposal…..nothing that has been approved, implemented and or set up in place for black people. When Steve, Rickey and even now YOU since you want to put yourself out there can highlight what program or initiative Kamala and all her so called blackness has for black people then you’ll have my attention. Until then take the cape off and calm down.

Yeah, I forgot that in your world, Congress and the Supreme Court are 100% democrat, and no opposition to those proposals exist.

Back
Top Bottom