Official Umar Johnson Thread

Didn't even know about the jerry jones situation until he brought it up

newspress-collage-24792065-1669418215559.jpg

Well of course you didn't. The story popped off the same week as Kanye's latest meltdown and on the social importance scale.

Jews > Black people.

Wouldn't be surprised if that interview is already queued. Stephen A been doing the most trying to get folks to his new show.

Much of what he says is ahistorical though. Black people didn't need other minorities to fight their most important struggles. Those minorities joined Black people.

Hip hop is considered black culture (and not BlPOC culture), even though scores of Latinos, Black immigrants, Asians, and Arabs (overseas) have been participating in it and promoted it.

From all the stuff that gets posted about him here, I don't see much love FOR black folks from Umar, only judgment and admonishment. It's even more true when some Black folks show support to other folks subject to the injustices of the American system. It's a terrible mindset to have.

When does he ever celebrate those black folks who excel and move us into fields where we are few? When does he ever highlight the advances that are happening on the African continent he keeps claiming? I'd like to see more of that instead of constant complaining about who people want to marry and help.

Much of what he says is ahistorical though. Black people didn't need other minorities to fight their most important struggles. Those minorities joined Black people.

Hip hop is considered black culture (and not BlPOC culture), even though scores of Latinos, Black immigrants, Asians, and Arabs (overseas) have been participating in it and promoted it.

From all the stuff that gets posted about him here, I don't see much love FOR black folks from Umar, only judgment and admonishment. It's even more true when some Black folks show support to other folks subject to the injustices of the American system. It's a terrible mindset to have.

When does he ever celebrate those black folks who excel and move us into fields where we are few? When does he ever highlight the advances that are happening on the African continent he keeps claiming? I'd like to see more of that instead of constant complaining about who people want to marry and help.

You know how teachers only focus on the students who need a little more help…? No child left behind. It’s the same thing.

Umar is trying to enlighten those who DON’T know. The ones who are insecure or afraid to be themselves. Those are the ones he’s trying to empower….

Why would Umar need to help those of us who are already sharp of mind and doing our thing already?

You know how teachers only focus on the students who need a little more help…? No child left behind. It’s the same thing.

Umar is trying to enlighten those who DON’T know. The ones who are insecure or afraid to be themselves. Those are the ones he’s trying to empower….

Why would Umar need to help those of us who are already sharp of mind and doing our thing already?
The man is saying multiculturalism is the reason why Black issues are not given the attention they need.

There's a lot to unpack in this statement, from the fact that it is a remix of a fascist/tribalist trope, to the fact that it doesn't align with the reality of the last hundred years of Black history in America. If anything, he's misleading those who are listening to him.

I worry about the state of Black politics in America when people like him gain prominence in the sociopolitical discussion. After decolonization, there were movements to undo the borders created by the European presence throughout the 1960s all the way to today (see the current Ethiopian conflict). The embrace of xenophobic views gave the African continent the most devastating conflicts after WWII. We could learn from that here instead of trying to walk down the same path.

The man is saying multiculturalism is the reason why Black issues are not given the attention they need.

There's a lot to unpack in this statement, from the fact that it is a remix of a fascist/tribalist trope, to the fact that it doesn't align with the reality of the last hundred years of Black history in America. If anything, he's misleading those who are listening to him.

I worry about the state of Black politics in America when people like him gain prominence in the sociopolitical discussion. After decolonization, there were movements to undo the borders created by the European presence throughout the 1960s all the way to today (see the current Ethiopian conflict). The embrace of xenophobic views gave the African continent the most devastating conflicts after WWII. We could learn from that here instead of trying to walk down the same path.

Umar is not promoting XENOPHOBIA, he’s promoting self sufficiency…. Collaboration amongst races instead of EXPLOITATION. He’s trying to teach certain people to do it for themselves, instead of begging for acceptance.

Anyone with common sense would tell you that we need to coexist. All he’s saying is white people, Asian people, Latin, etc. they take care of THEMSELVES first and foremost. Then they assist others along the way.

Black people notoriously help everyone else FIRST, and it’s very rarely reciprocated

Exactly. Those other ethnicities smile in your face and laugh behind you’re back. They only align with black people when it’s a convenient. Some people are so gullible

Los Angeles leader caught making racist remarks steps down from Council seat.

Spoiler alert she was Latina. From Leaked audio from a private meeting last year. It didn’t end there tho, talked about other Mexicans (from a different state/Provence) as well as a Jew and Armenian remarks.

I remember seeing it go down months ago

Umar is not promoting XENOPHOBIA, he’s promoting self sufficiency…. Collaboration amongst races instead of EXPLOITATION.
I have a hard time believing this given the topics he chooses to focus on and how he approaches them.

Dr Umar on mixed people (start at min. 11 below): I don't discriminate against them because I choose to apply the one-drop rule, I will only demand that they reproduce with people who look like them (mixed? Black? White? Asian?) because mixed kids are the product of a mistake that we must not perpetuate.

This is all semantics from Umar.

Okay… Mr. gry60 gry60 why don’t other races practice inclusion…. Yet we need to practice inclusion just for the sake of doing so? Others don’t so, why should we….? That’s his point :lol:

Okay… Mr. gry60 gry60 why don’t other races practice inclusion…. Yet we need to practice inclusion just for the sake of doing so? Others don’t so, why should we….? That’s his point :lol:

Individual members and subcultures of all races practice inclusion. Wth are you talking about?

Individual members and subcultures of all races practice inclusion. Wth are you talking about?
I'd like to know that too.

I don't have anything against economic empowerment (I personally don't ask for discount from black businesses), but too many take that and extend in ways that are detrimental.

All I'm saying about Umar is, don't be fooled because he is eloquent.

…. America still ain’t payed reparations to black people….. so that’s what the hell I’m talking about. America redlined black family’s, America didn’t start “integrating” until the 1960s, “America” denied plenty black families loans…

Even the US military was segregated back in the days…. “Separate but equal” laws

Miss me with that inclusion BS, that’s WTH I’m talking about. America is the most racist country on earth and continues to be so again…. Explain how all races are inclusive :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your country voted Trump as president… so who really are the fools? Umar isn’t to be trusted, but explain how and why over 60% of this “inclusive” nation that practices equally, voted the racist imbecile to be president. Explain please.

I'd like to know that too.

I don't have anything against economic empowerment (I personally don't ask for discount from black businesses), but too many take that and extend in ways that are detrimental.

He is eloquent to a particular demographic. He articulates his nonsense with repetition until it sticks lol.

Back
Top Bottom