Official Umar Johnson Thread

We are in the new age where men carry themselves like scorned loudmouth overly emotional women on social media. Its better to just sit back and peep game instead..because if they stick around long enough they show you they really just busters. All these dear diary type fools constantly trying to handle personal issues in life with twitter fingers or hoping on Facebook Live to be fed more narcissistic support from followers.
Grown men be playing themselves with this soap opera **** where now its become the norm to not follow any type of man/g code etiquette about how to conduct ones self. Young men have nothing to look up to but loudmouth cry baby spinless busters in positions of power and wealth.
The biggest being the goofball POTUS

Trump
Umar
T.I
Funk Flex
Tyrese
Kevin Hart
And several other poo butt *** fools

I wasted too much of my life trying to figure that all out. I never cared much for either, but UMAR is just such a hateful dude. He breezed past it because it was just a tangent, but Tareeq touched on black churches and the perpetual building fund though.

Tariq is hialarious and good at roasting though. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone beat him in a roasting session. He’s going in lol

Heck I can't even be mad at Tyriq. Dude was quiet during this scandal, but Umar decided to take shots at him for no reason. I don't know too many men that are going to turn the other cheek when somebody is trying to tarnish that persons name.

Also Tariq is doing the things he set out to do which is deliver documentaries catered to the conscious community. He's not running around pretending to be some sort of scholar.

I don't blame Tariq. If someone FIRST tries to put you on blast by way of social media, you have every right and more importantly every RESPONSIBILITY to respond back to that same person by way of social media.

We are in the new age where men carry themselves like scorned loudmouth overly emotional women on social media. Its better to just sit back and peep game instead..because if they stick around long enough they show you they really just busters. All these dear diary type fools constantly trying to handle personal issues in life with twitter fingers or hoping on Facebook Live to be fed more narcissistic support from followers.
Grown men be playing themselves with this soap opera **** where now its become the norm to not follow any type of man/g code etiquette about how to conduct ones self. Young men have nothing to look up to but loudmouth cry baby spinless busters in positions of power and wealth.
The biggest being the goofball POTUS

Trump
Umar
T.I
Funk Flex
Tyrese
Kevin Hart
And several other poo butt *** fools

different breed
different times

If you are enlightened or full of any wisdom and understanding, you wouldn't diminish your position by trading insults with someone you believe is not your intellectual equal.
100% correct. Instead, whup they *** til they **** their pants

Lost a lot of respect for umar. He’s dropped some jewels that I’ve gained a lot of insight from in the past so I can’t take that away from him.

044A03C8-A0C4-4279-B7A2-CF2E53EC491C.png

Back
Top Bottom