Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

how do you guys already have the game?!?!

coppin on tuesday...but add me now..

gamertag on 360 is HNIC3188

Originally Posted by dgk3188

how do you guys already have the game?!?!

coppin on tuesday...but add me now..

gamertag on 360 is HNIC3188

We goin IN on the demo my ++@$+.
devil.gif

will the two fighters available if you preorder form gamestop be available to download later on?

anyone have any tips for when im on my back and trying to get up? shogun kills me and reverses everything i try

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

if your friend is a nter then ill add him, if not then no.. this is a NT tournament btw
ya he is but can't make a new account
i mean i need to contact him somehow with details and stuff.. if he doesnt have nt therese no way for me to make contact when fight comes.

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

anyone have any tips for when im on my back and trying to get up? shogun kills me and reverses everything i try
Keep trying with Hard Transitions... Make sure you're not gassed when trying.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Man we gotta get this fighter selection thing straight before we strart a tournament.
its simple really, just pick a fighter when comes to fight time .. have a back up fighter just incase (have a main and backup for each weightclass)

the fighter that you want now, might not be the fighter you want later.

thats why im making the tournament tree on thurs night or friday so that everyone has a chance to practice and use different fighters and styles for about 3-4days

cuz i know ill have a gamplan coming in, if you pick a brawler ex. Houston with no ground game, best believe ill be choosing a wrestler with GnP or a JJfighter to take him out.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

is that rb + rs in multiple directions?

LB+ RS

LB+ RS
LB/L1 + 1/4 rotation on the RS is NOT a Hard Transition.

This is a Technique-Modified Transition.

A Hard Transition is rotating RS 3/8th's of a circle towards your opponent.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Man we gotta get this fighter selection thing straight before we strart a tournament.
its simple really, just pick a fighter when comes to fight time .. have a back up fighter just incase (have a main and backup for each weight class)

the fighter that you want now, might not be the fighter you want later.

thats why im making the tournament tree on thurs night or friday so that everyone has a chance to practice and use different fighters and styles for about 3-4 days

cuz i know ill have a gamplan coming in, if you pick a brawler ex. Houston with no ground game, best believe ill be choosing a wrestler with GnP or a JJ fighter to take him out.

oh I got you now
wink.gif

Ok heres the deal: im going on a cruise with a few friends this weekend. Ill be back Monday.

i 100% want in this tourny, but I know many of you are anxious to get it up and going by the weekend, so hopefully whoever is paired up with me in the bracketcan get a few more days of practice going.

for all the people who cant get it early at mom and pops, gamestop is going to have a midnight launch

but that bestbuy deal has got me confused on what to do
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Ok heres the deal: im going on a cruise with a few friends this weekend. Ill be back Monday.

i 100% want in this tourny, but I know many of you are anxious to get it up and going by the weekend, so hopefully whoever is paired up with me in the bracket can get a few more days of practice going.

dont worry ill give you about a day or two to fight your opponent or ill have to move on with the tourny and you forfeit. jus shoot me a pm when you come back

There is also another tourney going on at internetfightchampionship.com. Winner of each weight class gets 50 bucks. Not many people have signed up so manyspots are open

Back
Top Bottom