OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

UA still has them in-stock. Ordered, cc error, manually filled it out, cc error, noticed my billing address was the wrong one, switched it, still able to grab a pair

wow, just refreshed FNL and only 12, 12, and 14. footlocker gave me a 30 minute line wait. UA still got plenty of sizes besides 10. discover giving 15% off UA.com too

got a pair on ua, had a pair in my cart for fnl, hopefully nothing gets cancelled, I would be heartbroken

wow, just refreshed FNL and only 12, 12, and 14. footlocker gave me a 30 minute line wait. UA still got plenty of sizes besides 10. discover giving 15% off UA.com too

I used Discover...does this automatically happen, or something i'm supposed to activate?

FNL sent me my "it's official" email at 6:58. about a minute or so after i took my time filling out the order

I used Discover...does this automatically happen, or something i'm supposed to activate?

you use a link from the discover cashback deal https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/deals/app/home?ICMPGN=AC_NAV_L3_DEALS#/deal/8700

Last edited:
UA also isn't charging any shipping. 

Wow. I'm a strikeout artist. I'm really happy I was able to get through.

oh yea, i used that too. but i'm still partially bummed about the $10 shipping. while footlockers and its companies are only charging 8 shipping. FNL uses the super saver from where fedex drops it off to USPS to complete delivery.
Finishline's free economy shipping gets dropped off by USPS but the $10 Ground gets delivered directly by UPS which is faster.

Got 2 pairs one off UA and Fnl. I think ill return the UA one but we'll see which one fits better. Easy release, it seems like most of us copped. Now it's on to curry 2 maddness.

Welp!!!....missed out couldn't get a 9.5 might try and grab a champ pack for a decent price hopefully resellers will drop the price of em if they got these and only wanted these, i don't have either so i wouldn't mind the pack!!

Back
Top Bottom