OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Nice collection. Not trying to be negative but were you a Curry fan before his rise to stardom? Or did you just recently hop on the train? If I had to guess, you're a Kobe fan?
great question. i have been buying Under armour since brandon Jennings. from the prototypes, black ice, bloodlines, micro g fly, Charged BB.

so really I'm a big Under Armour fan cause i find it comfy for my feet.

I like Curry . and i like his shoes. but not a GSW fan (#SEERED)  if that makes sense. lol

not a fan of nike kobes but I'm a big fan of all the Adidas Kobes. mostly the Afro Kobe stuff (peep the SN) lol

PEEP THE UA SIDE OF MY ROOM.

Does anyone know what TIME the Curry 1 Splash Party will release on the 22nd? Looking forward to this release, so I'm setting my phone notifications well in advance.

Sending back my Warrior lows because they are just too snug. Will have to order .5 size up from now on.

So disappointed about the Black mid push back. Burned a Vaca Day to head out to the only champs an hour away that has been getting all the recent pairs. Will have to cop online now I guess.

Is it weird to wear the curry 1s casually with jeans? Im a Curry fan but i dont see people with a sense of fashion wear under armour casually

Back
Top Bottom