OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Mann those things are too damn FUGLY.... wowwwww plz don't drop em UA!!!! Haha give us what we want!!!! Batman dub nation home and mvp!!

Don't get me wrong, I love my Curry 1s mids and lows.... the "new" LUX model took a HUGE step back from these pics..... just MHO

I just want a solo Curry 1 "Batman" and a Curry 1 "Birthday" chrome heel cup, and I'm good. The 2's are hideous to me. And he pissed me off last night I am so disappointed in the Warriors.

Last edited:
I'm kinda intrigued by the LUX models. I prefer white shoes so if I could see when I'm a nice white I might very well be in

I saw the "Underdog" colorway on Sole Supremacy on eBay and it was like almost 140 with 3 days left. Is that model pulling that or is it high? Or am I better off saving my money and paying a **** reseller for the "Splash Party" ones?

Well, retail was $120 so if you factor in taxes and shipping...

The general sentiment seems to be that 1's weren't made in large quantities like the 2's or other popular brands/models.  They seem to hold their value pretty well.  I sold my used Dark Matters for about retail and I played in them a lot.

Well, retail was $120 so if you factor in taxes and shipping...

The general sentiment seems to be that 1's weren't made in large quantities like the 2's or other popular brands/models.  They seem to hold their value pretty well.  I sold my used Dark Matters for about retail and I played in them a lot.

I see. Thanks. I really liked the 2s so I searched up the 1s. I got The "Scratch" or "Handicap" ones from Champs for retail and I was pretty stoked. They didn't come with the card, which was weird, but fidnt kill my enthusiasm. Welp......decision time

Back
Top Bottom