OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Has anyone snapped off an eyelet on their Curry 1's? I know its something small but I don't want the material to start ripping because the eyelet is gone.

Where did you find them for $360? The bay?
Nice! Still can't decide whether to wear mine or just stare at it...

i know!! i was going to wear them yesterday, but it started raining hella!!

I think i'll just stare at these for a while....

i sold the splash parties for $200 so technically i paid $160 for the batmans... pretty good right?

i know!! i was going to wear them yesterday, but it started raining hella!!

I think i'll just stare at these for a while....

i sold the splash parties for $200 so technically i paid $160 for the batmans... pretty good right?

Yeah that is one sweet deal.

Copped some taxis and MIs in recent weeks
pimp.gif
. Gonna ice the taxis and use the mi30 for hoops and lounge wear.
I actually ball with the taxis and ice the dark matter and MVPs... life long debate of should shoes be worn or just collected

Not for me.  Life is short.  When you start to see how fragile life really is, wearing/not wearing shoes becomes trivial.

It helps that I only get shoes I know I will wear.  If I just want to look at them, pics are good enough.

Those Batman's are so beautiful. I wish they had released solor or the pack was cheaper. That pack should have been $350 at most. $400 for UA is just too much imo.

for me it doesn't matter if the materials are better, the design itself is meh....

the black ones remind me of the first yeezy's

The swoosh is just such a great design element man
laugh.gif
. Kinda look like the Kobe 1 right there. And from looking at this PS, they do look like some adidas.
yah...the swoosh is fated to be put in shoes for its shape....

tried to play with it and put the UA logo at the side...shoe was a mess...cant think of how to put it nicely..haha

Create the Curry 3 thread already. All over the place putting it on 3 separate threads.

I don't care ppl don't like the UA logo but it looks better on the side, case in point on this design.

The adidas mock up does have some Rose and Crazylight influences to it. But can't get my mind of them looking more like Tesh Sports models

Last edited:
Create the Curry 3 thread already. All over the place putting it on 3 separate threads.

I don't care ppl don't like the UA logo but it looks better on the side, case in point on this design.

The adidas mock up does have some Rose and Crazylight influences to it. But can't get my mind of them looking more like Tesh Sports models
AHM...
sorry to spread the news about the curry 3, putting it on 3 different threads (under armour , curry 1 and curry 2).
as i said in my very post that i dont know if a thread exsted.
so, sorry if i brought the news on these in 3 threads...

eyes.gif

Last edited:
Anyone who order the friends and family notice that the outsold on the lateral forefoot on the right shoe is warped? Mine came warped and I remember seeing a display model being warped too. Was wondering if it's a factory defect. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom