OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

The SPs were 120 and you could feel and see the fit and finish. These were 110 and feel cheap. They feel like a pair of Monarchs on feet.... (And yes, I do own a pair of Monarchs. Strictly work shoes...)

Must be that un-limited tag playing Jedi mind tricks on me... :rofl:

I wasn't impressed by the F+F lows in person either, but I didn't want to rain on anyone's parade.

They looked sick in pics, but holding them in person I didn't want them at all.  I like how the red/blue lows look and I would definitely want the Micro G insole pairs more.

I like my pair alot then again i love the lows. The only thing i dislike is the synthetic leather and i think the heel cup should have been plastic or glossy to go with the midsole shine. The material they used for the heel cup is the same material on the sides of the jordan 2 which stains and scuffs so easily

I like my pair alot then again i love the lows. The only thing i dislike is the synthetic leather and i think the heel cup should have been plastic or glossy to go with the midsole shine. The material they used for the heel cup is the same material on the sides of the jordan 2 which stains and scuffs so easily

Gold heel cup :nerd:

I was gonna say that at first but i like the all white

Then again a gold cup wouldnt yellow like a white one will

Anyone here who dislikes their f&f low i feel your pain, since i understand your pain i will gladly purchase your pairs for retail. All sizes 8-11 .

My F&F pair from FTL came in yesterday and I finally had time today to check them out. I was unimpressed to say the least. They look and feel cheap. The gold speck sole and the MVP tag is a nice touch. But other than that, it's a $50-$60 shoe at best. Does anyone else feel the same?

I kinda feel the same. I'm still trying to convince myself if I'm going to keep them. They look better in pictures than in person IMO

Back
Top Bottom