OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

i'm a clippers fan, but stuff he did was off the charts. should've won the game when we were up 10, but great win for the Dubs. 

Yeah. Same here. CP3 missed Blake on that opening at the end. It seemed like there were a few miscues by the clippers in the fourth. And if only Pierce could hit a damn shot. Smh.

Just got my pairs. These things are clean...

But, the glow material causes the shoe to look dirty. Anybody else notice/have the same feeling?

i'm a clippers fan, but stuff he did was off the charts. should've won the game when we were up 10, but great win for the Dubs. 

Yeah. Same here. CP3 missed Blake on that opening at the end. It seemed like there were a few miscues by the clippers in the fourth. And if only Pierce could hit a damn shot. Smh.

Me too. Jamal is starting to get on my nerves. Never runs the offense. Bunch of questionable calls and a bunch of miscues by the Clips. Overall good game but wish the Clips pulled it out.

Were those the Floor Generals Curry had on?

Last edited:
Pair just got delivered, can't wait to get home and see them. Free two day shipping is great.

yeah...FNL not shipping by now has me worried, the only time thats ever happened to me in the past I've gotten cancelled. Luckily my pair from UA is on the way. 

I was befuddled when i saw the faint marks on the SP's and was about to try cleaning off the shoes before realizing it was the silhouette of the glow-in-the-dark confetti.

I do like it though because it makes this pair unique compared to the other curry 1's

I was befuddled when i saw the faint marks on the SP's and was about to try cleaning off the shoes before realizing it was the silhouette of the glow-in-the-dark confetti.

I do like it though because it makes this pair unique compared to the other curry 1's

Yea, them glow in the dark spots initially had me thinking that they were dirty as well but it didn't take long for me to realize that if I remembered correctly that the shoes had glow in the dark in it. I still requested the FTL employee to bring another pair for comparison :lol: . I do wish now that I should have doubled up when I had the chance. I didn't because I thought they would sit and just needed to secure a pair and hopefully disco on the second pair. Few days after release, they have seemed to dry up faster than I thought. Oh well, 1 pair is all I really needed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom