OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Was in in the mall today and tried on the scratch white, and saw the green lows in person. They actually looked pretty good in person, but passed on them because they weren't really my color. Holding out for those triple black mids, black lows and maybe the championship pack.

Last edited:
i emailed a few of the sellers on ebay who are selling fake curry one's including the one , one of the members on here were bidding for, the bir

thanks guys, just retracted my did, would have gotten got
i emailed the seller yesterday for better photos of certain angles and tags so i can show u guys the difference between real and fakes, i told the seller i was seriously interested but he responded by saying he wasnt at home and wont be home until the auction ended so he wont be able to get me the pics ... SMH ... 

anyways, i tried emailing other ebayers with fakes that i saw, dubnation/homes and some other ones but nobody responded with the pics ... If you are going to bid on something on ebay a good way is to email the seller before bidding, ask them questions and for more pictures, do they have orig reciept? etc ... if they dont respond most likely its fake ... if they do respond post them on here , ill see if i can help. 

Im
Not one to match but id sure wish under armour would make more than one shirt in each size at these retailers. Tryna get a curry shirt to match with the pacific lows but nope. Nothing.

Pacific is like inbetween gamma blue and dark powder

Can someone post a link to some fake MVPs on eBay, or post the pics? I can't even find any fakes on there...

Anyone read that champs "history of curry shoes." Anyway the ad hints about the black mid curry's with the yellow sole.

Those aren't even believable fakes. I thought people were talking about some close to the real thing...

Curry blew up! Thing is, I don't see anyone round my way with them on, yet they sold out everywhere.

Curry blew up! Thing is, I don't see anyone round my way with them on, yet they sold out everywhere.
I see them on people's feet in the bay area every once in a while.  The thing is that they didn't make enough of them so that the casual warriors fan can just go into a store and buy the color they want, when they want. The ones that do have them only wear them on special warrior related occasions since they seem so coveted here.  I have 4 cousins and acquaintances that have them and only wear them once in a while since they don't want these to be treated like beaters and trying to keep these looking new.

Last edited:
Those aren't even believable fakes. I thought people were talking about some close to the real thing...

Like anything else there are good fakes and bad, the ones i posted would come in a wrap plastic bag. There are premium fakes or b grades whayever fake they called that comes with a box. They have fakes thatre pretty close to the real thing, i wont be able to spot it in there pics but only by certain angles. Heres some better fakes .

View media item 1654143View media item 1654142

Like anything else there are good fakes and bad, the ones i posted would come in a wrap plastic bag. There are premium fakes or b grades whayever fake they called that comes with a box. They have fakes thatre pretty close to the real thing, i wont be able to spot it in there pics but only by certain angles. Heres some better fakes .
And why exactly do you think these are fake?

Back
Top Bottom