OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

:nerd:

Damn was looking forward to the white/gold lows |I

I'm sure there will be a couple 12.5 lol

Last edited:
Apparently this Gold/Black/Red is the mystery cw of the mid. It should be unveiled soon.

Last edited:
I was honestly shocked and dumbfounded when I saw there were fakes of these.
The fakes are easy to spot since the overall shape is off, the UA logo is too big and wide, camo patterns are identical and not random, and the top two lace holes don't have the metal/plastic grommets.

Last edited:
The fakes are easy to spot since the overall shape is off, the UA logo is too big and wide, camo patterns are identical and not random, and the top two lace holes don't have the metal/plastic grommets.
well actually, those are for the first wave of the fake shoes....some fake shoes now have grommets too..and they have the right lace loops and inner tongue too...

Can't you try canceling the order since you just placed it.
Gotta be cautious of sites like that. If it's too good to be true, then .....you know rest
ohwell.gif
It's too late to cancel. Oh well, will post pics of it on here to see if it's real or fake when I receive it. 

:lol:
The gold is the reason I like it. I could have done without the red as a Raiders fan though! :tongue:

Last edited:
49ers fan here.  Will buy.  I was hoping they would release colorway's representing all Bay Area teams.

All that is left is a SF Giants Colorway, but the orange lows look like they will work, but the yellow breaks that.

Warriors- Home Away Dubs

Raiders- MI30 and Raiders got you covered.

A's - Scratch Green

Sharks - Panther Lows

Giants-??

Don’t think for one minute those Mids were a surprise release. I believe, I could be wrong, but I believe those are the UAA Finals ones that @flashsole had on his list of release dates. The color combo goes with the colors on UAA association’s website. Nice high res pictures would most likely do them justice, just have to wait on them from UA. Hoping we get a release of the Low white/gold “MVP Low” Curry Ones. But we will see.

Back
Top Bottom