Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Since prices are dipping I may return my second pair that’s suppose to be here in a few days and scoop another pair for cheaper. I should take that GOAT credit I’ll receive and just buy some High 1’s since the price isn’t going down...
You should definitely do this. My goat (second) pair is already on its way back and I'm about to replace it for ~$195 less on stockx. What a time to be alive lol. Just glad the drop happened in my return window, same for you

Remember when you spent a rack saying prices wouldnt go any lower...told you so... ????
Yup, and I'm glad to be wrong with the way things worked out! Still, I don't think anyone predicted it would continue to drop for this long, this fast. But I'm glad a lot of us here are reaping the benefits

Yup, and I'm glad to be wrong with the way things worked out! Still, I don't think anyone predicted it would continue to drop for this long, this fast. But I'm glad a lot of us here are reaping the benefits
I dunno if alot here are, I've seen to many post about paying to much, but like ive said from the jump if people "cough cough" wouldn't pay a rack before release then prices would never artificially be high....I said they'd hit low 7s in size 10, might even go to 600s at this rate.

I dunno if alot here are, I've seen to many post about paying to much, but like ive said from the jump if people "cough cough" wouldn't pay a rack before release then prices would never artificially be high....I said they'd hit low 7s in size 10, might even go to 600s at this rate.
You live and you learn. Not every shoe follows the same pattern, especially with TS hype. This could've easily gone the direction of the 1's and only gone up. I know it's 6's vs 1's but the TS hype was a real wild card factor. Patience can often cost as much as it can save.

You live and you learn. Not every shoe follows the same pattern, especially with TS hype. This could've easily gone the direction of the 1's and only gone up. I know it's 6's vs 1's but the TS hype was a real wild card factor. Patience can often cost as much as it can save.
Na these 6s was never on ts1 high levels and never will be honestly. Plus they made atleast 5 times as many. I wouldn't be surprised if these take years to get back over a rack in sizes bigger than 9.5.

Man I feel like now is when one of Stockx's patented market manipulations happen.
Prices have been down across the board for so many shoes though since September, seems like the market is just down. But I agree, it feels like it'll all rebound at once

I’m still glad I got my pairs when I did because I got a flawless pair and early enough to where the passable fakes haven’t came out. I hope my sz does continue to drop so I can scoop another pair for cheaper. The price is dipping but it has to rise over time. Plus it is a dope shoe in hand.

I’m still glad I got my pairs when I did because I got a flawless pair and early enough to where the passable fakes haven’t came out. I hope my sz does continue to drop so I can scoop another pair for cheaper. The price is dipping but it has to rise over time. Plus it is a dope shoe in hand.
Yeah I really think the whole fake thing is over stated. I doubt that many GOOD fakes are even in hands yet, and even then who actually risking it all to send em to sx/goat. Only the real lowlifes.

The peeps in here talking prices about these and kaws should include the size you referring to. Kaws black in a size 9 never dipped below 900. Now they're at 1400. I do see prices dipping slowly across the board for all sizes in TS6's, but no one knows why for sure. Maybe 6's just have less desirability compared to 1's (that's a fact) or maybe it's because fakes are getting through. It's definitely not some guy/group buying up the stock because if that's the case, then they'd be accepting the lowest asks each time, which would drive up the price vs the bids/prices consistently dropping.

The way I see shoes is that the earlier you can get in your pair on the market, the better. Too many rep factories correct initial flaws and there's no telling if you have a fake on the resell market with time. GOAT and stockx aren't 100% authentic at times so better to just get it over with right away. Maybe I'm just trying to justify overpaying for my TS6 now lol, but there's definitely ways to LC these at the moment (i.e., soles showing up as blue vs green in blacklight, jordan logo, etc.). I'm sure those will be corrected with time.

If you have a legit pair of shoes in hand to authenticate with, there should be no problem legit checking the pair in question. Fakes always have flaws that authentics wont have. Jordan 1 Breds have been out for years and there are still ways to tell a fake from an authentic. The fake factories will never 100% get it right.

I just can’t believe my sz 10 has sales at $750 right now and we’re in the high 8’s last week. Crazy.

hoodie came

68A65B8D-931F-4210-9989-78D0CC1680E1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom