Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Any word on the new AF1’s...keep hearing October but we only got one more weekend in October left :lol:

My cousins pair just came in from snkrs with this good old little QC issue.... :smh:

20191017_134537.jpg

Should put a lace through that extra hole and give it an off-white type vibe :smokin

Just give it some time and the flaws will slowly come out with the fake TS6s. Same thing happened with the TS1s.

The replica buyers are picky as hell when it comes to the replicas. They'll be able to point out some angle is wrong or the size of a Swoosh is wrong, etc.

Pretty hard to tell on feet though unless you buy those super cheap replicas.

What are the chances that the price continues to go down after the stockx sellers fee promotion ends?

GOAT seems to be cheaper at the moment is the reason I ask. Do people buy with Stockx because of the tag?

Last edited:
Maybe I'll buy a GOAT pair to wear since if they have defects they'll take em back and StockX pair to stock since after you get em they're yours...

Don’t Stockx / Goat have someone who specializes in telling fakes for a specific shoe if they’re known to have good fakes or are hype , ie TS 1. The likelihood you’ll get fakes from those platforms is probably really really low.

Back
Top Bottom