Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Meet the family
04530F1D-E9ED-433F-8278-7C32AEC52726.jpeg

***** you be safe.

Son gonna act like asking about a restock of the vi's is silly like sneakers dont restock. Smh at this child on my **** trying to get likes. Foh.

Men father your sons so they dont end up like this nerd.
Sigh...
Highs = no restock
Lows = no restock
VI’s = no restock

Parents when you don’t tell your children you love them you end up with people like this. Mad at the world when they ask rhetorical questions.

Stay blessed King

Pulled the trigger on a sz 11 from Goat. ?quality is on point. For whoever has the button falling off issue @A1restorations on IG can more than likely fix it. He's impressive

I have been looking foward to these since I got the Infrared pair earlier this year, but took multiple L's at Ubiq, SNKRS, A Ma Maniere, Footaction, Etc.... but Glad I waited until today instead of Release day to pick these up at Resell price. Prices dropped like $250-$300 between Saturday (Release Day) and now. (Paid $760 size 11 on GOAT)

Fun Fact: More than Half of the people who hit on SNKRS app will be reselling they're pair. Always wait until the day they receive their shoes through postal (Usually the following Wednesday - Friday after release day) that's when the price undercutting begins, and people like me (Non Reseller/Collector) can just swoop in and get our pair for the lowest price. The longer you wait, the higher the price climbs.

F54F4F1E-192A-4654-8FB3-31668F8FBDFB.jpeg

gotta agree here. Lows have jumped the highs imo especially with the SB type laces

anyone know where I can get red “SB style” laces from?

TBH They're my favorite too!! I just like the way they look on my feet especially with the SB laces.
I used my Red SB laces from my Jason Vorhees Nike SB's but you can get good SB laces off of Fullylaced.com

I have been looking foward to these since I got the Infrared pair earlier this year, but took multiple L's at Ubiq, SNKRS, A Ma Maniere, Footaction, Etc.... but Glad I waited until today instead of Release day to pick these up at Resell price. Prices dropped like $250-$300 between Saturday (Release Day) and now. (Paid $760 size 11 on GOAT)

Fun Fact: More than Half of the people who hit on SNKRS app will be reselling they're pair. Always wait until the day they receive their shoes through postal (Usually the following Wednesday - Friday after release day) that's when the price undercutting begins, and people like me (Non Reseller/Collector) can just swoop in and get our pair for the lowest price. The longer you wait, the higher the price climbs.

Yeah I did the same thing. If you've gone through this pay resell cycle a few times with hyped shoes you kind of learn the drill. I'm lucky that my Size 13 is not really one of the money sizes so I paid $650. Sucks that taxes and shipping brought that up to almost $700! StockX charging tax really was a game changer.

Tried putting the card in Paypal and then use PayPal as form of payment?That’s crazy if they don’t allow you to do that

Nope, i did and kept getting the error of my account being flagged and payment method is not acceptable. Had to email Stockx and they told me the same thing.

I’m here trying to avoid this damn Sale tax.... ughh

Nope, i did and kept getting the error of my account being flagged and payment method is not acceptable. Had to email Stockx and they told me the same thing.

I’m here trying to avoid this damn Sale tax.... ughh
A few heads been saying their payments have not been able to go through. Might not even be your addresses not matching. StockX's whole setup is super trash at the moment

My original order on Goat (pre-launch) for size 10 @ $955 got cancelled by seller trying ty be greedy. Well thanks to him, I got them last night for $875 ($647 after goat credit) on a new order. So thanks, original seller. These will be a nice backup to my SNKRS pair??

Oh boy if today isn’t the day to pay resell then I don’t know when that is... Might even double up myself :smokin

Back
Top Bottom