Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Snkrs been doing shock drops. That's how they did the first drop for the TS1s, some OW drops, they even shock dropped the Cool Grey 4s I copped.
dude is saying ita a draw though. draws are never put up and conducted same day.

dude is saying ita a draw though. draws are never put up and conducted same day.

This isn't a normal drop so they might break the rules. They've loaded on SNKRS all around the world so I don't doubt they're gonna drop tomorrow. COuld be a draw, cold be a LEO shock drop. It's all up in the air.

I went from disbelief that I managed to break through the queue at all during the drop - to the resigned disappointment that usually sets in when one gets caught in the sludge of the slow fading captchas (3 times) - to shock again after breaking through those and being able to successfully check out.

I went from disbelief that I managed to break through the queue at all during the drop - to the resigned disappointment that usually sets in when one gets caught in the sludge of the slow fading captchas (3 times) - to shock again after breaking through those and being able to successfully check out.
Next time, sign into your google account, watch a youtube video and write a comment . You should get a one click captcha, if not a quicker one.

On one hand I would entertain and mean towards a shock draw. But knowing Nike, they would make it five minutes or less to enter and it would be impossible to enter.

Next time, sign into your google account, watch a youtube video and write a comment . You should get a one click captcha, if not a quicker one.
Typically I am signed in. And it seems lately, to no avail. Also, with unorthodox drops like these, I usually get caught on mobile (checked out on my phone), so it ends up not being a situation where I’ve been obtaining one-clicks prior, in that regard.

Gonna be an interesting twist if these do end up running .5 bigger like the rest of the lows, either way those who are reselling should do it the second they’re delivered before prices go down

People gonna sleep on prices, then complain when they strike out and prices remain constant
Gonna be an interesting twist if these do end up running .5 bigger like the rest of the lows, either way those who are reselling should do it the second they’re delivered before prices go down
We resellers think of long term gains, all of Travis Scott's shoes have eventually gone up in price.

Draw for EU in about 5 mins. I would assume the US gets a drop tomorrow in the AM?

Also congrats to everyone who copped earlier on TS. Went mobile and got hit with the dreadful captcha but still got through :nthat:

Draw for EU in about 5 mins. I would assume the US gets a drop tomorrow in the AM?

Also congrats to everyone who copped earlier on TS. Went mobile and got hit with the dreadful captcha but still got through :nthat:
When's the expected delivery date on your shoe?

wonder if highs for lows will end up being a straight up trade

Be interesting to see if the stock is more limited, could be possible

SNEAKRS UK W!!

2D172AD6-A591-4F04-B56A-647490F8064E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom