Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

^ if i missed out on these i would of simply passed... the resale is too crazy for me... but if you really liked these and willing to pay resale then more power to you... at the end of the day if you dont wear these you can still make money because i see these going up not down...i copped the 4s from snkrs got the wrong size and size swapped at my local consignment for 100... talk about a rip off... i coulda easily just paid 320 a week after release on stockx... now it doesnt look so dumb i paid 100 over retail because the 4s are double in price..

The sneaker enthusiast in me is saying nah fam those are hard af. Prolly the best outta ‘THE10’.

But with my strategic sneaker mindset hat on, I’d say in a heartbeat. A) These will exceed value wise. B) even if you don’t care about value, which you shouldn’t, these will outlast the lifespan of a Vapormax.

Choice is yours.
It's a hard choice indeed lol

Im pretty sure stockx doesnt update as soon as the seller ships in order to make it seem like its not there fault for shoes taking 2 weeks to get to you. Gives them more time to do what they need to do. Past year no matter what i buy, seller supposedly ships last possible minute but prior to then the sellers were shipping same day and getting to me in a week lol.

Might be some truth to this. Ordered some shoes last Saturday and they ended up getting to me by like Tuesday/Wednesday. Also depends on the seller and how close they are to the warehouse.

I’m sure sellers sell their shoes then wait a couple days to see if they can get more. Cancel and repeat. GL to you guys

With GOAT's 'punishment' for being late shipping only being -10 points, I foresee a ton of people holding back and just eating the cancellation with the rise these continue to take. 10 points literally means nothing to most sellers, it wouldn't affect them in any way. Same goes for stockX always forgiving.

Now I wonder what happens to the price / that policy when a good 30% of orders in the past day or 2 never get shipped. Cross your fingers boys.
10 points is alot considering u only get 2 fir a completed sale

Looking back on this thread, paying resale on release day for these wasn't so crazy now. A bunch of people criticizing those who copped resale on release day ended up eventually copping for even more lol. Just glad to have my pair in hand.

Damn I've always seen a dip in prices once people get them delivered post release. These TS1's are a goddamn unicorn they just keep going up wtf. You guys think they'll be 2k-3k by fall?

10 points is alot considering u only get 2 fir a completed sale
Yea but commission doesn't drop until you get to under 90 points, and i'd imagine most people who were able to land these have sold a dozen or so shoes before, you can always just sell on the other platform as well.

Looking back on this thread, paying resale on release day for these wasn't so crazy now. A bunch of people criticizing those who copped resale on release day ended up eventually copping for even more lol. Just glad to have my pair in hand.
bruh the clowns in here always do that...I pre-ordered for $450 from Zadeh and received all the hate...:rofl:....aint looking so bad at all now...

Got that shipment confirmation in my size. I was worried for a lil bit, I’m not even gonna front
774B1F70-4E7D-442E-9B3E-6560B16A2B61.gif

Back
Top Bottom